- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, once again, there has been a lockdown that has been imposed across the country, especially in some major states. Manufacturers are working on limited staffs following the government's given rules and regulations.
Earlier this month, there were rumours that Tata Motors had halted the production of certain models in the passenger vehicle segment. However, the company has released an official statement today clarifying that the company is running its production operations at the Pune plant with a limited workforce, in line with the current COVID-19 norms, in Maharashtra.
This is the official statement from the company, "Tata Motors is running operations at its Pune plant in strict compliance with the guidelines mentioned in the 'Break the Chain' order of the Maharashtra government. A limited number of employees are attending duties adhering to all safety protocols, distancing norms and hygiene standards. We continue to remain vigilant about the safety and well-being of our employees. In addition to mandated testing, screening at plant gates is robust and if the asymptomatic case is identified, we ensure that the employee is isolated and provided with all support for quarantine and contact tracing thereafter. Our medical teams have also begun vaccination drives in our plants by collaborating with local health authorities, for our eligible employees of age 45 years and above."
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company recently launched the XTA variant of its Tiago hatchback in the Indian market at Rs 5.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). As the name suggests, the new variant is the AMT-equipped version of the XT variant in the Tiago hatchback's lineup. The hatchback continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the new five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Running The Production Plant
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Government had implied strict rules and regulations for the people who are working from offices. However, Tata Motors is strictly following the rules and regulations that need to be followed during this pandemic and also operating with limited staff members.