- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 23 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 24 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance Restrictions On PMC Bank Till December 31: RBI
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit in Himachal Pradesh In July
- Movies Farah Khan Feels Only Big Fat Entertainers Can Pull The Crowd To Theatres After Pandemic
- News Delta plus variant: Maharashtra imposes stricter norms, Level 3 curbs to continue to contain COVID-19 spread
- Education Odisha Madhyama Result And Open School Exam Result 2021 Declared
- Technology Garmin Forerunner 55 With In-Built GPS Announced In India; Features Price, And More
- Sports Jos Buttler to miss remainder of Sri Lanka white-ball matches due to calf injury
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
Tata Motors has announced a price hike for its entire product line-up. A price hike of up to 1.8 percent has been announced by Tata motors and the variation in price depends upon the model and the variants.
The revised ex-showroom prices will be effective from 08 May, but the customers who booked their vehicle on or before 7th May 2021 will be protected from the newly hiked prices. However, Tata Motors is yet to update model wise prices.
The newly announced price hike is not surprising as it is customary for automotive manufacturers to hike prices following the advent of the new financial year. "Increase in prices of commodities, such as steel and precious metals, necessitates us to pass on a part of it through increase in price of our products" stated Shailesh Chandra, President of Passenger Vehicles Business for Tata Motors.
It is however unknown whether the recently launched Tata Safari will also receive the price hike. The new Safari is currently the most premium offering from Tata Motors and prices for the SUV starts from Rs 14.99 lakh for the Safari XE and goes all the way up to Rs 21,81,400 for the Safari XZA+ Adventure.
|Variant||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||₹14.99 Lakh||₹14.69 Lakh|
|XM||₹16.36 Lakh||₹16.00 Lakh|
|XMA||₹17.61 Lakh||₹17.25 Lakh|
|XT||₹17.81 Lakh||₹17.45 Lakh|
|XT+||₹18.61 Lakh||₹18.25 Lakh|
|XZ||₹19.51 Lakh||₹19.15 Lakh|
|XZA||₹20.76 Lakh||₹20.40 Lakh|
|XZ+||₹20.34 Lakh||₹19.99 Lakh|
|XZA+||₹21.61 Lakh||₹21.25 Lakh|
|XZ+ Adventure||₹20.56 Lakh||₹20.20 Lakh|
|XZA+ Adventure||₹21.81 Lakh||₹21.45 Lakh|
While the Tata Safari stays at the top of the product portfolio, It is the Tata Tiago that welcomes people into the brand's portfolio with a starting price of Rs 4,99,000 for the entry-level manual XE variant.
Thoughts On Tata Motors' Price Hike Across All Models
Even though Tata Motors has decided to hike the prices of its entire product line-up, Tata Motors has decided to protect its existing customers from a price hike. This gesture is a great sign of respect from Tata Motors towards their customers as most of the times the customer is charged the full amount to bill the vehicle as per the new price.