- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Tata Motors has announced a price hike for its entire product line-up. A price hike of up to 1.8 percent has been announced by Tata motors and the variation in price depends upon the model and the variants.
The revised ex-showroom prices will be effective from 08 May, but the customers who booked their vehicle on or before 7th May 2021 will be protected from the newly hiked prices. However, Tata Motors is yet to update model wise prices.
The newly announced price hike is not surprising as it is customary for automotive manufacturers to hike prices following the advent of the new financial year. "Increase in prices of commodities, such as steel and precious metals, necessitates us to pass on a part of it through increase in price of our products" stated Shailesh Chandra, President of Passenger Vehicles Business for Tata Motors.
It is however unknown whether the recently launched Tata Safari will also receive the price hike. The new Safari is currently the most premium offering from Tata Motors and prices for the SUV starts from Rs 14.99 lakh for the Safari XE and goes all the way up to Rs 21,81,400 for the Safari XZA+ Adventure.
|Variant||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||₹14.99 Lakh||₹14.69 Lakh|
|XM||₹16.36 Lakh||₹16.00 Lakh|
|XMA||₹17.61 Lakh||₹17.25 Lakh|
|XT||₹17.81 Lakh||₹17.45 Lakh|
|XT+||₹18.61 Lakh||₹18.25 Lakh|
|XZ||₹19.51 Lakh||₹19.15 Lakh|
|XZA||₹20.76 Lakh||₹20.40 Lakh|
|XZ+||₹20.34 Lakh||₹19.99 Lakh|
|XZA+||₹21.61 Lakh||₹21.25 Lakh|
|XZ+ Adventure||₹20.56 Lakh||₹20.20 Lakh|
|XZA+ Adventure||₹21.81 Lakh||₹21.45 Lakh|
While the Tata Safari stays at the top of the product portfolio, It is the Tata Tiago that welcomes people into the brand's portfolio with a starting price of Rs 4,99,000 for the entry-level manual XE variant.
Thoughts On Tata Motors' Price Hike Across All Models
Even though Tata Motors has decided to hike the prices of its entire product line-up, Tata Motors has decided to protect its existing customers from a price hike. This gesture is a great sign of respect from Tata Motors towards their customers as most of the times the customer is charged the full amount to bill the vehicle as per the new price.