- 2 min ago Mahindra Marazzo & KUV100 To Be Discontinued In India: No More MPVs From Mahindra?
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Warranty & Free Service Period Extension Announced: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 14 hrs ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- Movies Geeta Basra Recalls How Harbhajan Singh Tried To Enquire About Her After Seeing Her On A Film Poster
- News Maharashtra: Two die of rare fungal infection in Thane, 6 hospitalised
- Technology Apple’s App Tracking Transparency Becomes Facebook's Nightmare: Only 4% Allow Tracking
- Sports New Zealand wicketkeeper BJ Watling to retire after World Test Championship final
- Finance Gold Prices Soften On Gains In US Treasury Yield And Firm Dollar; Experts Advise ‘Buy On Dips'
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Turns Hairdresser Amid Lockdown And Showcases Her Styling Skills With A DIY Video
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has announced the appointment of Marc Llistosella as their new Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director. Llistosella will replace Guenter Butschek as the new CEO & MD of Tata Motors with effect from 1 July 2021.
Butschek has led Tata Motors as their CEO & MD for a period of five years. He will be finally stepping down from his role on 30 June 2021. The decision comes after Butschek informed his desire to relocate to Germany for personal reasons.
N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Motors Limited said:
"I am delighted to welcome Marc to Tata Motors. Marc is an experienced automotive business leader with deep knowledge and expertise in Commercial Vehicles over his illustrious career and has extensive operational experience in India. Marc will bring this experience to take the Tata Motors Indian business to even greater heights."
Adding to his statement, Chandrasekaran, also stated, "I would like to thank Guenter for leading Tata Motors successfully over the last 5 years."
Prior to his new role, Llistosella was most recently the President & CEO of Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation and Head of Daimler Trucks in Asia. He has been the CEO & MD of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd earlier as well.
Commenting on his appointment Llistosella said, "I am delighted to become a part of the unique Tata family. Having been bonded to India for so many years, a new exciting chapter is now opened. We would jointly awaken the potential of Tata Motors."