- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 9 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Tata Motors has announced the appointment of Marc Llistosella as their new Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director. Llistosella will replace Guenter Butschek as the new CEO & MD of Tata Motors with effect from 1 July 2021.
Butschek has led Tata Motors as their CEO & MD for a period of five years. He will be finally stepping down from his role on 30 June 2021. The decision comes after Butschek informed his desire to relocate to Germany for personal reasons.
N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Motors Limited said:
"I am delighted to welcome Marc to Tata Motors. Marc is an experienced automotive business leader with deep knowledge and expertise in Commercial Vehicles over his illustrious career and has extensive operational experience in India. Marc will bring this experience to take the Tata Motors Indian business to even greater heights."
Adding to his statement, Chandrasekaran, also stated, "I would like to thank Guenter for leading Tata Motors successfully over the last 5 years."
Prior to his new role, Llistosella was most recently the President & CEO of Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation and Head of Daimler Trucks in Asia. He has been the CEO & MD of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd earlier as well.
Commenting on his appointment Llistosella said, "I am delighted to become a part of the unique Tata family. Having been bonded to India for so many years, a new exciting chapter is now opened. We would jointly awaken the potential of Tata Motors."