- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Tata Motors has announced the extension of warranty and free service period for its vehicle owners in the country. Amidst the wake of the second wave Covid-19 virus spread in the country, the company has announced this initiative to provide hassle-free ownership.
The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country. Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, Tata Motors announced that the customers whose warranty and free service period are due to expire between April 1, 2021, and May 21, 2021, will be extended till June 20, 2021.
According to Mr Dimple Mehta, Head - Customer Care (Domestic & IB), PVBU, Tata Motors, "The Covid 19 upsurge has led to restrictions on movements and customers across the country are unable to bring or send their vehicles to our authorized service centres for scheduled maintenance or repairs. Hence a challenge when warranty and free service periods as per policy norms get expired during the ongoing lockdown."
He further added, "We are committed to our customers and are offering them utmost support in these tough times by extending their warranty and free service period till 30th June 2021. Through this initiative, we are enhancing our brand connect with customers and are offering them a hassle-free ownership experience."
Tata Motors has also announced a comprehensive package to protect and serve the interests of its customers, dealers and suppliers. This will help business associated with the brand to sustain during these testing times.
The company has expanded its service footprint to over 608 touchpoints across the country. The presence of Tata Motors workshops has reached over 400 locations in India. Despite being non-operational, the dealerships are available 24X7 for any emergency assistance.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Warranty & Free Service Period Extension Announced In India
Tata Motors has joined the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures for their customers in these testing times. With the extension of warranty and free service, Tata customers will continue to remain indoors and enjoy a hassle-free ownership experience. This will also help maintain social distancing to curb the spread of the deadly virus in the country.