- 1 hr ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- 3 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- 5 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike By Upto Rs 3,000 Announced For September 2021: Here Are All Details
- 20 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities
- Technology iPhone 13 Vs iPhone 13 Mini Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
- Movies Sunny: Jayasurya Posts Soulful Song ‘Nee Varum’ From His Next Film
- News India sets new record, 2 crore vaccinated on PM Modi's birthday
- Finance MSCI World Index: HDFC MF Launches First International Fund
- Sports La Liga’s longest sibling rivalry: Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao
- Travel Anant Chaturdashi 2021: Temples Dedicated To Lord Vishnu And His Avatars In India
- Lifestyle Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
Tata Motors has supplied 25 Tata Winger ambulances to the Health Department of Gujarat. The company has bagged an order to deliver a total of 115 ambulances from the Gujarat Government.
Tata Motors won the bid for the ambulance order under the Government e-Marketplace. As per the order, all ambulances will have to adhere to the AIS 125 Part 1 patient transport legislation.
The 25 Tata Winger ambulances are equipped with basic life support and will be deployed for the aid of patients in the city. Tata Motors will phase-wise supply the remaining 90 ambulance shells, as per the contract.
The Tata Motors Winger Ambulance is designed to accommodate all types of patient transportation. This includes Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support range. Additionally, they are also capable of transporting Covid-19 patients with a driver partition.
The company offers a range of ambulances from Magic Express, Winger Ambulance and LP410 models. The Winger ambulance features a monocoque chassis with independent suspension, offer smooth driving while treating the patients.
The Tata Winger BS6 is powered by a 2.2-litre BS6 compliant engine. It will produce a maximum power of 101.2bhp at 3,750rpm and a peak torque of 200Nm between 1,000rpm and 3,500rpm. The engine comes paired to a standard five-speed manual transmission.
The official vehicle inducting ceremony was held in Gandhinagar, was graced by various notable dignitaries from the Gujarat State Cabinet including the Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat - Shri Nitin Patel and the Health Minister of Gujarat, Shri Kishor Kanani and other dignitaries from the Government of Gujarat.
Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV, Tata Motors, said, "The Tata Winger ambulance is designed keeping in focus the need of the patient and the healthcare system. The Winger ambulance has proven to be a trusted partner to healthcare organisations and has saved countless lives as a result of its ergonomic, efficient design and performance."
He further added, "Tata Motors' thorough understanding of customer requirements for different applications and ability to design the vehicle basis these requirements is what sets the brand apart from its competitors. Tata Motors is firmly committed to bringing top-notch healthcare mobility solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities in the country and support the governments in their fight against this pandemic."
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Delivering 25 Ambulances To Gujarat
Tata Motors has delivered 25 out of 115 ambulances to the Gujarat Government. These ambulances feature the state of the art lifesaving medical equipment. They can also treat Covid-19 affected patients.