- 10 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 17 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- News Coronavirus cases: 'Delta Plus' variant of coronavirus found in Madhya Pradesh
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Tata Motors has supplied 25 Tata Winger ambulances to the Health Department of Gujarat. The company has bagged an order to deliver a total of 115 ambulances from the Gujarat Government.
Tata Motors won the bid for the ambulance order under the Government e-Marketplace. As per the order, all ambulances will have to adhere to the AIS 125 Part 1 patient transport legislation.
The 25 Tata Winger ambulances are equipped with basic life support and will be deployed for the aid of patients in the city. Tata Motors will phase-wise supply the remaining 90 ambulance shells, as per the contract.
The Tata Motors Winger Ambulance is designed to accommodate all types of patient transportation. This includes Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support range. Additionally, they are also capable of transporting Covid-19 patients with a driver partition.
The company offers a range of ambulances from Magic Express, Winger Ambulance and LP410 models. The Winger ambulance features a monocoque chassis with independent suspension, offer smooth driving while treating the patients.
The Tata Winger BS6 is powered by a 2.2-litre BS6 compliant engine. It will produce a maximum power of 101.2bhp at 3,750rpm and a peak torque of 200Nm between 1,000rpm and 3,500rpm. The engine comes paired to a standard five-speed manual transmission.
The official vehicle inducting ceremony was held in Gandhinagar, was graced by various notable dignitaries from the Gujarat State Cabinet including the Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat - Shri Nitin Patel and the Health Minister of Gujarat, Shri Kishor Kanani and other dignitaries from the Government of Gujarat.
Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV, Tata Motors, said, "The Tata Winger ambulance is designed keeping in focus the need of the patient and the healthcare system. The Winger ambulance has proven to be a trusted partner to healthcare organisations and has saved countless lives as a result of its ergonomic, efficient design and performance."
He further added, "Tata Motors' thorough understanding of customer requirements for different applications and ability to design the vehicle basis these requirements is what sets the brand apart from its competitors. Tata Motors is firmly committed to bringing top-notch healthcare mobility solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities in the country and support the governments in their fight against this pandemic."
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Delivering 25 Ambulances To Gujarat
Tata Motors has delivered 25 out of 115 ambulances to the Gujarat Government. These ambulances feature the state of the art lifesaving medical equipment. They can also treat Covid-19 affected patients.