Get the Best Drivespark Stories
Unblock Now notifications_off
For Daily Email Alerts
- 19 min ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- 22 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- Technology A15 Bionic Outperforms Snapdragon 8 Gen1, Mediatek Dimensity 9000, And Exynos 9000 SoC
- Sports Martina Navratilova criticises ban on 'Where Is Peng Shuai' T-Shirts
- News Don’t travel to Russia: US tells its citizens
- Movies Shehnaaz Gill Calls Herself ‘India Ki Shehnaaz’; Says THIS About Katrina Kaif
- Finance 2 Stocks That Retired Individuals Can Buy For Long-term
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Staying At Isolation Facility Not Mandatory For Foreign Arrivals Testing Positive
- Education National Girl Child Day: History, Significance And Essay On Rashtriya Balika Diwas For Students
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Tata Motors recently delivered 10 Nexon EVs to Government officials in Gujarat. The gesture was part of the deal with Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL).
Most Read Articles
Most Viewed Videos
Get The Best Drivespark Stories!
You have already subscribed
Read more on: #tata motors
Article Published On: Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 20:30 [IST]