- 14 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- News Good news for Indian IT professionals: US to conduct 2nd lottery for H-1B visa
- Sports Tokyo 2020: MP Jabir finishes seventh in 400M hurdles heats; fails to qualify
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Files Rs 25 Crore Defamation Suit Against Media Houses For Maligning Her Image
- Education SEBA Result 2021: Check Assam HSLC Result 2021 Link And Download Marksheet
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy With Upside Potential of 17%, Says ICICI Direct
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Her Two Stunning Outfits; Which Look Did You Like More
- Technology List Of Best Smartphones Launched In July Month 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Tata Motors launches Ceramic Coating service offering in the Indian market. The Industry-first in-house service is offered first to Safari customers in the country. The Ceramic coating service for the all-new Safari is priced at Rs 28,500 (inclusive of GST).
Customers can opt for the new detailing service for their cars at all Tata Motors authorized dealerships. Ceramic coating is a car detailing service that uses advanced hydrophilic formulation technology to revitalize the appearance of Tata cars.
The Ceramic Coating forms a hardened finish that mixes with the paintwork to instantly rejuvenate the appearance of the vehicle. It is used in the aerospace industry and hyper-car manufacturers to provide an unparallel paint finish.
Apart from the looks, the Ceramic coating will also help in protecting the vehicle against traffic pollution, acid rain, solvents, animal matter and more. The detailing will keep the paint scratch-free and helps remove all the debris and grime easily.
The Ceramic Coating will keep the paint new over the year due to its crystal-like layer. This reduces fading of paint colour by UV rays on the vehicle. The Ceramic detailing is not only limited to bodywork. It is also applied to glass, rims/wheels, vinyl-plastic and leather to offer 360-degree protection.
The new Ceramic coating car detailing service has been introduced with the all-new Safari. However, the company will be offering the new detailing service to all other Tata passenger vehicles at prices varying as per their respective segments.
Commenting on the introduction of this service, Mr Dimple Mehta, Head Customer Care - Domestic & International Business, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "Besides launching new products we are also focused on introducing industry-first service offerings, such as the Ceramic Coating. With the launch of new cars and UVs that cater to evolving consumer demands, customers are now also expecting the best-in-class aftersales service that furnishes these new age products."
He further added, "In alignment with the same, we have collaborated with world-class companies in car care technologies such as 3M, Wuerth, Bardhal and Sikand Stanley BG and SK Car Care to bring in this industry-first service in India in house. We are positive that this value-added service along with others will provide paramount vehicle protection as we work to continue to provide the best-in-class aftersales service to our customers."
Tata Motors is offering the all-new Safari with a host of after-sales services. This includes Pentacare Extended warranty, which is offered in three combinations and a Value Care Maintenance Plan annual maintenance contract. The annual maintenance contract is also offered in three different plans catering to various customer requirements.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Ceramic Coating Service Launched In India
The Ceramic coating car detailing service is in popular demand in the Indian market. Catering to the growing demand, Tata Motors is the first automotive brand in the country to launch an in-house premium Ceramic coating car detailing service. The Ceramic coating detailing will help keep the vehicle showroom-fresh even after several years.