- 7 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 17 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 19 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Technology Apple M1 Pro, Apple M1 Max Explained: Most Powerful Apple Silicon
- Movies Aha To Premiere Shekar Kammula’s Record-Breaking Super Hit - Love Story Starring Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi
- News Rain fury sweeps through India: 27 dead in Kerala, 5 in Uttarakhand; several other states affected
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs England Warm-Up Game, Highlights: Rahul, Kishan shine as India notch up 7-wicket win
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Finance 4 Big Ipos Lined Up To Open For Public Subscription Soon
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Tata Motors celebrates the 1 lakh unit rollout milestone of Tata Altroz. This remarkable milestone was achieved by Tata Motors within 20 months after the launch of the Tata Altroz in the Indian market.
Tata Altroz is the company's first premium hatchback, and it is the only hatchback in the country with a 5-star safety rating.
Speaking on the achievement, Rajan Amba, Vice-President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, PVBU, Tata Motors said, "We are pleased to share that we have crossed a major milestone during these challenging times and are grateful for the constant support and loyalty of our customers and partners.
The Altroz occupies a pride of place in our New Forever range offering a wide variety of options in the premium hatchback segment. With multiple achievements in its kitty, the Altroz reflects true international standards of safety, design, performance and overall experience."
He further added that "The feat of 1,00,000th rollout today, is yet another testament to success of the Altroz in a challenging segment like premium hatchback. From becoming the official partner in IPL 2020, to being the lead car for some of India's most prestigious marathon events, to becoming the fitting choice of reward to our Olympians this year, the Altroz has won everyone's hearts.
With increasing recognition from Indian consumers and earning incremental market share, we are confident that Altroz is poised for even more success in the future."
With an average sale of 6000 units per month in the FY22, Tata Altroz is one of the top two vehicles in its category. Tata Motors claims that the Altroz also has a market share of more than 20 per cent in its category.
March 2021 also marked a record 7550 units sales for the Altroz. Apart from that, Tata Altroz is the first vehicle from the company to use the ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) architecture.
Tata Altroz is available in six variants and three engine options. The engine options include two petrol and one diesel engine.
The 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Revotron petrol engine produces 85 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 3,300 rpm. The more potent 1.2-litre turbocharged, 3-cylinder petrol engine produces 108 bhp at 5,500 rpm and 140 Nm of torque at 1,500 rpm.
The diesel unit on the other hand is a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder unit with 90 bhp at 4,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 1,250 rpm.
Unlike its rivals, Tata Altroz is only available with a 5-speed manual transmission. However, there are rumours of DCT automatic transmission that will be offered in the near future.
Tata Altroz is also a very well equipped hatchback in terms of features such as iRA connected car technology, a touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch TFT digital instrument cluster, 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, cruise control, rear AC vents, and many more.
Thoughts About 1 Lakh Units Milestone
Tata Altroz is one of the best hatchbacks currently available in the country. The 1 lakh unit is a well-deserving milestone for the product.
Speaking of milestones, the 1 Lakh milestone achieved by Tata Altroz is one of many milestones awaiting to be achieved by the premium hatchback.