- 9 min ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 18 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- Finance These Special Fixed Deposit Schemes Ending In September: Should You Invest?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M52 5G With SD778G Chip Launched At Introductory Price Of Rs. 26,999; Worth Buying?
- Movies Tiger Shroff Is In London For Not One But Two Projects, Deets Inside
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs RCB: Preview, Live telecast, Live streaming, IST Time details
- News Why Petrol prices are likely to rise further
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Tata Motors will soon be launching a new model in the Indian market. It will be a new micro-SUV that is currently codenamed the HBX and could be called the Hornbill in its production-ready form. Ahead of its launch, the production-ready model of the HBX has been spotted revealing new features.
Spy images shared by Motorbeam, reveals two examples of the production-ready HBX micro-SUV. Both of them are partially camouflaged to conceal the design and features. However, some parts of the exterior are exposed revealing some of the HBX's features.
Starting with the colours, both model carries different paint schemes. The blue test mule seems to feature a dual-tone paint scheme with a combination of white roof and blue body colour. The other test mule features a white colour scheme.
The images also reveal the split-style headlamps of the HBX with DRLs placed on top and the main lights placed below. blacked-out bumper with fog lamps, the funky-looking dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels, and wrap-around taillamps.
The test mule also reveals the blacked-out D-pillars with rear door handles placed on top, chunky all-around body cladding, dual-tone ORVMs, roof-integrated spoiler, reflectors on the rear bumper, and fuel-filler cap placed below the taillamps and roof rails that add to the styling of the car.
The upcoming SUV from Tata Motors will feature the brand's ALFA architecture and the Impact 2.0 design. Because of its SUV-ish design, the HBX is also expected to feature a roomy cabin that can seat five passengers in comfort.
The spy images do not reveal the interiors and features of the upcoming micro-SUV. However, upon a close inspection, we can spot the floating touchscreen display. The infotainment is expected to support the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay wireless phone connectivity.
The infotainment system is also expected to feature the brand's connected technology with an enhanced AVA voice assistant system — here are all the details.
Other features that are expected on the HBX include a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, rear ac vents, a button to start the car, cruise control and a lot more.
The HBX is expected to feature the same petrol engine that currently powers the Altroz premium hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque and comes mated to a manual transmission. The company is also expected to offer the petrol engine with an optional AMT at a later date.
Thoughts About The Tata HBX Production-Ready Models Spied Inside Prodcution Plant Ahead Of India Launch
The Tata HBX will cater to Indian motorists looking to buy a practical entry-level car in the country. The SUV-ish design of the HBX will feature a roomier cabin as compared to the other entry-level hatchback sold in the country.
Once launched, the Tata HBX will rival the Mahindra XUV100, Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Ford Freestyle.