- 17 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News HC refuses permission for mass prayers during Ramadan at Mumbai Mosque
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: How Restoration of DA Will Change 7th Pay Commission Matrix?
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Movies Rahul Roy And His Family Test Positive For COVID-19; Actor Says They Hadn't Even Stepped Out Of Home
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, the Tata HBX has been spotted testing once again in Panchgani, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy images, the test mule is completely wrapped with pseudo cladding. One more thing that is seen is that the micro SUV is fitted with dual-tone alloy wheels, which was already spotted in some previous spy pictures.
The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.