- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Nominations This Week: Siri, Maanas, Ravi And 3 Others Nominated!
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series Might Not Include Reno7 Pro Plus Model; Here's Why
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- News What is Delta Plus AY.4.2? Should we be concerned about new highly mobile COVID-19 variant?
- Finance This Small Finance Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Now Get Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, the Tata HBX has been spotted testing once again in Panchgani, Maharashtra. As seen in the spy images, the test mule is completely wrapped with pseudo cladding. One more thing that is seen is that the micro SUV is fitted with dual-tone alloy wheels, which was already spotted in some previous spy pictures.
The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.