- 26 min ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 19 hrs ago BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Movies The White Tiger Actor Adarsh Gourav On New India's Representation In The Oscar-Nominated Movie
- News UP CM Yogi Adityanath tests positive for COVID-19
- Education Ambedkar Jayanti 2021: Interesting Facts About ‘Father of Indian Constitution’
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Virat Kohli close to achieving a major milestone
- Technology Samsung Mobile Fest 2021: Best Offers on Premium Smartphones
- Finance 5 Best Public & Private Sector Banks Offering Good Returns On 1-Year FDs
- Lifestyle Organic Vs Non-Organic Foods: Pros And Cons And Which One Is Better
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
However, according to the latest news by Carwale, Tata has confirmed that it will launch its micro SUV, HBX in the current year. The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.