- 13 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 17 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 17 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 17 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Did You Know Karan Johar Was Not Sure If Jaya Bachchan And Kajol Would Agree To Do Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham?
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks For Robust Returns, Says Sharekhan
- News No 10-day hotel quarantine for vaccinated Indian Travellers as UK eases travel restrictions
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For August 5: Full List Of Rewards And Steps To Claim Them
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 1 Highlights: Rohit-Rahul hold guard after Bumrah, Shami shine for visitors
- Education List Of Fake Universities 2021 Declared By UGC: Check Statewise List Of 24 Fake Universities
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
However, according to the latest news by Carwale, Tata has confirmed that it will launch its micro SUV, HBX in the current year. The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.