- 1 hr ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 19 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 22 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- Finance E-Way Generation To Be Blocked From August 15 For Return Non-Filers: GSTN
- Technology Honor Earbuds 2 Lite Launched As Rebranded Honor Earbuds 2 SE; Features, Price
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT EXCLUSIVE! Kumkum Bhagya’s Casting Director Shadman Khan To Participate In Karan Johar’s Show?
- Education KSET Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Before August 23
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions.
According to the latest images posted by Cartoq, the interior of the concept has been caught on spy shots. The new spy shots provide us with a glimpse of how the production-spec HBX will look like. As per the spy images, this car looks like a mid variant as it comes with manual air conditioning, pillar-mounted tweeters, a flat-bottom steering wheel, a small infotainment screen and all four power windows.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro SUV
The Tata HBX is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering. Once launched in India, the Tata HBX will go up against the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.