- News 12 MPs' suspension biggest in RS history: Govt says 'irreversible disgrace'; Opp calls it 'undemocratic'
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Lifestyle Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
Tata Motors will be launching a new entry-level mini-SUV codenamed HBX in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, HBX's interiors have been spied revealing some of its features. The company could launch the new mini-SUV sometime this year in the country.
The latest spy images from Motor Octane, reveals a host of interior features of the Tata HBX. This includes the floating touchscreen infotainment display, which seems to be similar to the ones seen on the Altroz.
The seven-inch unit will be supporting wireless smartphone connectivity such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It could also support the brand's latest iterations of connected technology featuring the iRA voice assistance.
The semi-digital instrument cluster on the HBX also seems to be lifted from the Altroz hatchback. It will come with a TFT display to provide most of the information to the driver. Alongside the display is an analogue speedometer with the rest of the tell-tale signs.
In front of the semi-digital speedometer is a multifunction steering wheel along with mounted controls. This includes buttons for interacting with the infotainment system, instrument cluster, phone operations and cruise control; among others.
The AC vents placed on the dashboard are rectangular with piano black inserts surrounding them. The HBX will also feature a fully automatic climate control system with physical buttons placed below the dashboard. Below the climate controls are USB and AUX slots along with a 12-volt socket. The test mule also features a start/stop button.
The test mule spied here could be the top-spec variant of the HBX. It comes loaded with features that are mostly borrowed from the Altroz premium hatchback.
As a result, it could be the second model to feature the OMEGA-ARC platform. Despite its smaller form-factor, the SUV-inspired design could offer more space to seat five passengers with ease.
Tata Motors had first showcased a concept form of the upcoming SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo. The company followed up by unveiling another rugged and off-road version of the HBX concept at the 2020 Auto Expo.
The HBX is expected to feature the same petrol engine that currently powers the Altroz premium hatchback. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of torque and comes mated to a manual transmission. The spy images also showcase the five-speed manual transmission on the test mule.
Thoughts About The Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch
The Tata HBX is packed with a host of features. The HBX is expected to be an all-new mini-SUV that could start a new segment in the country. It is also expected to be smaller than the compact SUV, which will place below the brand current smallest SUV, the Nexon.