- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors is working on introducing its new micro-SUV, codenamed 'HBX' in the Indian market. The Tata HBX was last showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, with its production-version set to go on sale in India this year.
Ahead of its launch in India, the Tata HBX micro-SUV has been spied yet again. The latest spy pics of the Tata HBX from Autocar India reveal that the upcoming SUV will come with an optional automatic transmission option. The AMT gearbox can be seen in the latest spy images, alongside a few other details.
This includes a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, switchgear and fabric seats. The Tata HBX is also expected to borrow a number of components from its siblings such as the Tiago and the Altroz, while exterior design & styling will have elements similar to its Harrier and Safari siblings.
The final production-version of the SUV is also expected to closely resemble the HBX concept model. This includes the dual headlamp design with the LED DRLs on top and the main unit below. It will also come with flared wheel arches, contrasting dual-tone roof with roof rails and LED taillights; among others.
Coming to the interiors, as mentioned before the SUV is expected to carry forward many features and equipment from its siblings. This includes a semi-digital instrument cluster, 7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto & iRA connected technology.
The Tata HBX SUV will be the second product in India, post the Altroz to be part of the brand's ALFA architecture. This should allow the cabin of the HBX SUV to be spacious, with a good amount of headroom and legroom for both front and rear passengers. The Tata HBX could also feature 90-degree opening doors, similar to the Altroz, further improving ingress and egress on the SUV.
Coming to the powertrain options, the final production-spec version of the HBX is expected to feature the brand's 1.2-litre petrol engine. It produces 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque and will be paired with either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic gearbox. Tata Motors could also introduce a ‘turbo' variant of the SUV at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Micro-SUV Spied With An AMT Gearbox
The Tata HBX SUV once introduced in India will be positioned below the Nexon model. The HBX SUV is expected to come with a price tag starting at Rs 5 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched, the Tata HBX will rival the likes of the Mahindra KUV100 in the Indian market.