- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 4 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- 5 hrs ago Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- Finance This Bluechip Mutual Fund SIP, Top Rated By Morningstar, Given Upto 69% Returns
- News Uttar Pradesh Polls 2022: BJP releases list of 30 star campaigners
- Movies Bangladeshi Actress Raima Islam Shimu's Husband Shakawat Ali Nobel Confesses To Murdering Her
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G With 120W Fast Charging Launched In India: Price Starts At Rs. 39,999
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Tata Harrier XTA+ and Safari XTA+ launched in India. Tata Motors has launched the XTA+ variants of the Harrier and Safari in the Indian market. The Harrier XTA+ is priced at Rs 19.14 lakh and the Harrier XTA+ #Dark is priced at Rs 19.34 lakh while the Safari XTA+ costs Rs 20.08 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Tata Harrier and Tata Safari are among the best-looking SUVs currently on sale in the Indian market. Adding to this is the fact that both SUVs are selling in decent numbers. Tata Motors claims that the two are collectively leading the high SUV segment in India with a market share of 41.2 percent.
Now, Tata Motors has launched the XTA+ trim on both SUVs. With the launch of the new trim, Tata gives more flexibility to buyers who want certain features. The XTA+ trims on both SUVs will come with a 6-speed automatic transmission and a panoramic sunroof in addition to the long list of features.
The Tata Harrier was first launched in January 2019 and redefined what Tata's SUVs looked like. All along, there were rumours of Tata Motors working on a 7-seater version of the Harrier and that is where Tata Motors decided to resurrect the Safari nameplate. The new Safari was launched in January 2021 to much fanfare.
Both SUVs feature a long list of features and several trim levels. The XTA+ trim that has just been added to the lineup, is positioned just below the XZ+ trim. Other features on offer with the XTA+ variant include dual function LED DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, push-button start, automatic climate control, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by a 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Audio is reproduced via eight speakers placed in the doors. The trim also comes with a long list of safety features. This includes dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Electronic Stability Program, reverse parking camera, etc.
In addition to these, the XTA+ variant of the Safari offers mood lighting, cruise control, tyre pressure monitoring system, iRA connected features, etc. The panoramic sunroof comes with features like Anti Pinch, Rain Sensors, Global Close, etc.
The Tata Harrier, as well as the Tata Safari, are both powered by a KYROTEC diesel engine. It is a 2.0-litre, inline-four-cylinder turbo-diesel that puts out 176.6bhp and 350Nm. The front wheels are driven by the aforementioned 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On Tata Harrier & Safari XTA+ Trims Being Launched
The Tata Harrier and Safari are both premium offerings in their respective segment and both of them command a lot of respect. Now, with the addition of the XTA+ variant, buyers have more options to choose from when it comes to purchasing either one of them.