- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- News Assembly bypolls: EC show-cause notice to Assam CM for violation of poll code
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits in May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select models and variants. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between May 1 to May 31, 2021. Here are model-wise details:
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.99 lakh and 6.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option paired to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The Tata Tigor is placed above the Tiago hatchback. The compact-sedan is based on the hatchback and is also offered with the same powertrain options. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Tata Nexon is the brand's compact SUV offering in the country. The Nexon is the top 15th car sold in the Indian market in the last month. The prices for the Nexon was increased recently. It now retails between Rs 7.19 lakh and 12.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts.
Finally, the Harrier SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. On the other hand, the Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The Harrier now retails between Rs 14.29 lakh and Rs 20.81 lakh for the special edition models of the SUV. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Most of the Tata cars have received a price hike recently in the country. The offers and discounts should help counterbalance the price scale to make it more affordable. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help make the new car purchase.