- 51 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits in May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select models and variants. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between May 1 to May 31, 2021. Here are model-wise details:
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.99 lakh and 6.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option paired to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The Tata Tigor is placed above the Tiago hatchback. The compact-sedan is based on the hatchback and is also offered with the same powertrain options. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Tata Nexon is the brand's compact SUV offering in the country. The Nexon is the top 15th car sold in the Indian market in the last month. The prices for the Nexon was increased recently. It now retails between Rs 7.19 lakh and 12.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts.
Finally, the Harrier SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. On the other hand, the Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The Harrier now retails between Rs 14.29 lakh and Rs 20.81 lakh for the special edition models of the SUV. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Most of the Tata cars have received a price hike recently in the country. The offers and discounts should help counterbalance the price scale to make it more affordable. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help make the new car purchase.