- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 17 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 22 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- News Drone attack: NIA raids multiple locations in Jammu and Kashmir
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Amazon Sony Google TV Quiz Answers: Win Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Voting Process: Here’s How You Can Vote For Sreeram, Priya, Lahari And Others!
- Finance Why Bitcoin And Other Crypto Prices Are Plunging?
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits in August 2021 on the entire range of vehicles available in the brand's forever range. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Altroz, Harrier and the Safari.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between August 1 to August 31, 2021. Here are model-wise details:
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer. These offers are limited to the standard model of the Tiago and not the Tiago NRG.
The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.99 lakh and 7.04 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option paired to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The Tata Tigor compact sedan is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 40,000. This includes a cash discount and exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 each. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.64 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.81 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The premium hatchback offering from the brand is offered with a discount of Rs 15,000 depending on the variant. The Altroz currently retail between Rs 5.84 lakh and Rs 9.35 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon compact SUV is currently the brand's seller. The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts.
The prices for the Nexon was increased recently and now retails between Rs 7.28 lakh and 13.23 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Harrier is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
On the other hand, the Camo, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000, while the Dark Edition is offered with Rs 20,000 discount.
The Harrier now retails between Rs 14.39 lakh and Rs 21.09 lakh for the special edition models of the SUV.
The Tata Safari is also being offered an exchange discount of Rs 25,000 for the first time since launch. The Safari retails between Rs 14.99 lakh and Rs 22.01 lakh for the special Adventure edition of the SUV. All vehicle prices mentioned in the article are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For August 2021
Tata Motors recently announced a price hike across all of its range of cars sold in India. With the rising fuel and car prices, the latest offers announced by the company will help with the new car purchase decision this month.