- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Tata Motors cars are being offered a host of discounts and benefits for the month of April. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The company is offering discounts and benefits on its select models and variants.
This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. The offers & discounts from the company are valid on purchases made between April 1 to April 30, 2021.
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.85 lakh and 6.84 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
On the other hand, Tiago's fastback sibling, the Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are the same as the Tiago hatchback. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.63 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the few compact SUVs that is offered with a diesel powertrain. The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts. The Tata Nexon retails at a starting price of Rs 7.09 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Finally, the Harrier SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. On the other hand, the Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For April 2021
With the increasing prices of automobiles in the country, these offers will help neutralize the rising costs to some extent. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help make the purchase decision this month.