- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- News Bengal elections: BJP won’t win even 70 seats says Mamata
- Finance TDS On FD: Why It Is The Right Time To Submit Form 15G/15H?
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Tata Motors has released its sales figures for the month of February 2021. The Indian manufacturer is said to have registered an overall domestic sales (PV + CV) of 58,473 units of sales in the previous month. This is a substantial growth of 54 per cent compared to the brand's overall sales figures in February 2020 which stood at 38,002 units.
Tata Motors also registered marginal growth in its month-on-month sales comparison. The brand registered a 1 per cent growth from its sales in January 2021 which stood at 57,742 units.
Of the total domestic sales in February 2021, Tata Motors registered 27,225 units in the domestic passenger vehicle segment. This is said to be the highest-ever domestic sales figures for the brand in nearly 9 years. In a yearly comparison, sales of Tata Cars in February 2021 grew by a staggering 119 per cent, compared to the 12,430 units sold during the same month in 2020.
In a month-on-month comparison as well, Tata Motors managed to register a marginal growth of 1 per cent, with January 2021 sales figures stood at 26,978 units.
The excellent sales performance from Tata Motors is said to be led by models such as the Altroz, Nexon and the Tiago. All three models have been received extremely well in the Indian market and bring in consistent volume sales month-on-month.
Tata Motors most recently introduced the 7-seater Safari SUV in the Indian market. The 7-seater SUV brings back the iconic moniker into the Indian market, while also carrying forward its pedigree of comfort and performance.
Talking a bit about the brand's commercial vehicles sales, Tata Motors has managed to register a 3 per cent overall growth in the segment. Sales in the CV segment have increased from 32,909 units to 33,966 units for the month of February. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles stood at 31,248 units last month, which is a 2 per cent growth in its yearly comparison.
Thoughts On The Tata Car Sales Report For February 2021
Tata Motors has managed to register its highest-ever domestic sales in nearly 9 years. This is a testament to the brand's commitment to the Indian market, as well as its products.