- 54 min ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 19 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 21 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- News No compromise on Mekedatu project, Tamil Nadu opposing it for politics: CM Basavaraj Bommai
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Finance Top 5 Public Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Movies Riteish Deshmukh Pens Heartfelt Note For His 'Baiko' Genelia On Her Birthday; 'Gods Must Love Me'
- Technology LG Gram 2021 Laptops With Intel Evo, Military Grade Design Launched: Price, Specifications
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
Tata Motors is offering massive discounts and benefits on some of its popular models in the Indian market for the month of March 2021. Products such as the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier have been offered with benefits ranging from Rs 15,000 and going all the way up to Rs 65,000.
Starting off with the entry-level model, the Tata Tiago. The hatchback is offered with total benefits worth up to Rs 25,000. This included a consumer scheme of Rs 15,000 along with exchange offers of Rs 10,000.
The Tata Tigor compact-sedan offering from the brand comes with slightly higher benefits of Rs 30,000. This is split up into the same consumer scheme and exchange offers, both of which are worth Rs 15,000.
The Tata Nexon is one of the brand's most popular offerings in the Indian market. The sub-4-metre compact-SUV comes with just Rs 15,000 worth of total benefits on its diesel-powered variants. This Rs 15,000 is for exchange offers, with Tata Motors not offering any consumer schemes for the Nexon.
Finally coming to the Tata Harrier, which receives the highest amount of benefits, depending on the variant and model selected. Variants such as the XZ+ and XZA+, along with the CAMO & Dark Editions come with exchange offers up to Rs 40,000.
All other variants apart from the ones mentioned above, receive higher benefits. This includes consumer schemes of Rs 25,000 and exchange offers of Rs 40,000; adding up to total benefits of Rs 65,000.
The above-mentioned offers and benefits are valid on all models purchased between the 1st to 31st of March 2021. The corporate and exchange offers depend on various factors, such as model, variant and geography.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Discounts & Benefits For March 2021
Tata Motors is offering exciting benefits for its customers for the month of March 2021. With the financial year coming to a close, this makes for the best time to purchase a new Tata vehicle in the Indian market.