- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Father KK Singh Moves To Delhi HC To Ban Films On The Late Actor's Life
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Tata Motors has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers on select models in its lineup for January 2021. The company is offering a number of discounts and offers worth up to Rs 65,000 on models including the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Starting off with the entry-level Tata Tiago, the hatchback offering from the brand comes with total offers worth Rs 25,000. This includes Rs 15,000 worth customer schemes and another Rs 10,000 as exchange bonus.
Similarly, the Tata Tigor compact-sedan offering from the brand also comes with discounts worth Rs 30,000. Similar to the Tiago, the Tigor also features customer schemes worth Rs 15,000 while exchange offers on the compact-sedan are slightly higher at Rs 15,000.
The brand's compact-SUV, the Tata Nexon receives just Rs 15,000 worth of discounts, in the form of exchange offers. The Nexon SUV is one of the best-selling models for the brand in the Indian market, bringing in consistent volume sales month-on-month.
The current flagship SUV from Tata Motors, the Harrier receives a wide range of discounts and benefits. All variants of the Tata Harrier, except the XZ+, XZA+, Dark and Camo Edition receive exchange offers and customer schemes worth Rs 40,000 and Rs 25,000, respectively. The remaining XZ+, XZA+, Dark and Camo edition SUVs receive just the Rs 40,000 exchange offers, missing out on the customer schemes.
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits and schemes, Tata Motors will also be offering all their models with corporate discounts as well. This will vary, depending on the model and variant chosen. As per the announcement, the discounts will be applicable on all four models between the 1st to 31st of January 2021.
Tata Motors is currently working on introducing its new Safari SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Safari is the seven-seater version of the Harrier, initially codenamed ‘Gravitas'. The new Tata Safari SUV has been confirmed to go on sale in the Indian market in January 2021, with bookings scheduled to begin shortly.
Thoughts On The Tata Car Discounts & Benefits In January 2021
Tata Motors is offering heavy discounts and benefits across its model range in India during the first month of 2021. The company will be hoping to start off the new year on a high, with improved sales, further boosted with the introduction of the Safari SUV.