- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has confirmed the arrival of its new Altroz i-Turbo model in the Indian market on the 22nd of January. The new Tata Altroz i-Turbo now comes packed with a number of new features, a new paint scheme, connected technology and a more powerful engine as well.
Having said that, we got behind the wheel of the new Altroz i-Turbo recently and here are our first impressions:
The new Tata Altroz i-Turbo model will be available on the top-spec trims: XT, XZ & XZ+. While prices for the new i-Turbo are yet to be announced, we expect it to be in the range of Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The premium hatchback now comes powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, borrowed from the Nexon. However, this engine has been de-tuned for the Altroz and now produces 108bhp at 5500rpm and 140Nm of peak torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. It comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors is working on a new seven-speed DCT automatic transmission, which will be introduced at a later stage.
The Tata Altroz i-Turbo once launched in India will rival the likes of the new Hyundai i20 Turbo and the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI in the premium hatchback segment.