- 13 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 17 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 21 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Finance Top 5 Banks Promising Up To 7.25% Interest On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Technology Pokémon Unite New Season Bringing New Space Theme To Android, iOS: All You Need To Know
- News SC declines Shree Padmanabha Swamy Temple Trust's plea to exempt it from audit of 25 years
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Shares A Picture With Indian Army Officers In Jammu And Kashmir
- Sports ISL feature: Chennaiyin coach Bandovic just can't wait for fans to return to the stadiums
- Lifestyle What Is Bee Propolis? Nutrients, Health Benefits, Side Effects And Usages
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Tata Motors has confirmed the arrival of its new Altroz i-Turbo model in the Indian market on the 22nd of January. The new Tata Altroz i-Turbo now comes packed with a number of new features, a new paint scheme, connected technology and a more powerful engine as well.
Having said that, we got behind the wheel of the new Altroz i-Turbo recently and here are our first impressions:
The new Tata Altroz i-Turbo model will be available on the top-spec trims: XT, XZ & XZ+. While prices for the new i-Turbo are yet to be announced, we expect it to be in the range of Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The premium hatchback now comes powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, borrowed from the Nexon. However, this engine has been de-tuned for the Altroz and now produces 108bhp at 5500rpm and 140Nm of peak torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. It comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors is working on a new seven-speed DCT automatic transmission, which will be introduced at a later stage.
The Tata Altroz i-Turbo once launched in India will rival the likes of the new Hyundai i20 Turbo and the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI in the premium hatchback segment.