- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors will be launching a new performance variant of the Altroz hatchback in the market called i-Turbo. The company will be launching the new turbo-petrol variant on January 22, 2021. Bookings for the Altroz i-Turbo is currently being accepted across the country for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Ahead of its launch, Tata Motors has released a new Television commercial showcasing all the changes of the upcoming Altroz i-Turbo variants. The advert starts with the hatchback getting ready at the start line.
Soon after the launch, the driver engages the "Sport" mode, which is evident with a voice-enabled notification. The new drive mode is enabled because of what is under the bonnet of the Altroz i-Turbo hatchback.
It is the 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit that power the Nexon compact-SUV. However, on the Altroz, the same engine has been detuned and now produces 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Still, the hatchback is not offered with an optional automatic. But, Tata will be launching a DCT auto on the i-Turbo variant at a later date.
Speaking about other changes on the Altroz i-Turbo variant, the premium hatchback is now offered with the brand's latest form of connected technology. Called the iRA (pronounced as eye-ra) supports over 70 voice commands including English and Hinglish.
It also comes with a smartphone application that enhances the safety of the car. Now the owner can remotely lock or unlock the car and immobilize the car, in case of theft. The ‘ConnectNext' application also allows customers to remotely operate horn and view other stats of the car.
The Altroz now gets a wearable smart key on the top-spec trims. The user just has to flash the key next to the door handle and it unlocks the doors. Tata Motors has also introduced the Altroz i-Turbo with a new ‘What-3-words' feature, which helps find destinations easier, along with navigation function.
In addition to this, the hatchback also receives new exterior and interior colour schemes. The car now gets a new Harbour Blue colour and along with a black contrasting roof. The interiors of the hatchback have been revamped with a new dual-tone back and beige theme along with premium leatherette seats. Another additional feature is the ‘Xpress Cool' function, which is capable of cooling down the cabin 70 per cent faster than before, according to Tata Motors.
Thoughts About The Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month
Turbo-Petrol engines are becoming extremely popular in India. It is currently seen as the performance variants of the standard models. As a result, we expect the Altroz i-Turbo to line-up the buyers in the market. Once launched, the Altroz i-Turbo will primarily rival the Hyundai i20 turbo and the Volkswagen Polo GT; among others. Stay tuned for our full review of the Altroz i-Turbo releasing on January 20.