- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 20 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Lifestyle Taapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- News Kejriwal busy searching for Sikh CM: Hardeep Puri slams Delhi vaccination
- Sports Younis Khan steps down as Pakistan batting coach two days ahead of England trip
- Finance Indian Companies m-Cap Grew Fastest Last Year, Presents Fin Stability Risk: SBI Economists
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Celebrates National Selfie Day, Shares A Stunning Picture Of Herself
- Technology OnePlus Oxygen OS 12 Update In India: List Of Supported Devices And How To Download
- Education Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 For SSR And AR Released, Download At joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Tata Motors has silently added a new feature to the Tiago hatchback and the Tigor sedan from April 2021. According to the latest video posted by Tyro Station on Youtube, Tata is now providing a new Tyre Mobility Kit with both the Tiago and the Tigor. As seen in the video, the device is Tucked away neatly under the driver seat.
This is a nice feature that Tata Motors have added with both cars. The Tyre Mobility Kit can come in handy in case of punctures or emergency breakdowns and there is no tyre shop nearby. Using the tyre mobility kit is easy. You just need to plug the device in the 12V socket of the car and switch it on.
The kit can be used at home to check and inflate the tyres at home also, reducing the run to the fuel bunks. Also, there is a liquid sealant that comes along with the kit. If you have faced a minor puncture, then just attach the liquid adhesive bottle as shown in the video and you will be good to go. One more thing, during the use of the air compressor, the engine must be running or else it could drain the car battery. The air compressor will take time to fill the tyres, it is a relatively slow process.
Apart from the Tyre Mobility Kit, there have been no other changes done to both the Tata Tiago and the Tigor. Both the cars draw power from the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing. The unit produces 85bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About The Tyre Mobility Kit Added To The Tiago & Tigor
This Tyre Mobility Kit is a really helpful device and can come in handy at any time, especially when you are doing long highway runs. Also, every manufacturer should think of including such a feature in their vehicles.