- 2 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- 20 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 22 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 24 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- Finance New project launches record a 68% rise across top cities in Q3, 2021: Square Yards Report
- News Yogi warns of sedition charges if people celebrate Pakistan win over India
- Technology BGMI Diwali Offers: Get UC And Other Rewards For Free
- Sports Quinton de Kock apologises: 'I am not a racist, ready to take knee in T20 WC 2021'
- Movies CATFIGHT! When Esha Deol Slapped Amrita Rao For Abusing Her; 'I Have No Regrets Because She Deserved It'
- Lifestyle Kanpur Zika Virus Patient Stable, Samples Of 22 Contacts Test Negative
- Education UPPSC PCS Prelims 2021 Answer Key Released, Raise Objections Till November 3
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Tata Motors has silently added a new feature to the Tiago hatchback and the Tigor sedan from April 2021. According to the latest video posted by Tyro Station on Youtube, Tata is now providing a new Tyre Mobility Kit with both the Tiago and the Tigor. As seen in the video, the device is Tucked away neatly under the driver seat.
This is a nice feature that Tata Motors have added with both cars. The Tyre Mobility Kit can come in handy in case of punctures or emergency breakdowns and there is no tyre shop nearby. Using the tyre mobility kit is easy. You just need to plug the device in the 12V socket of the car and switch it on.
The kit can be used at home to check and inflate the tyres at home also, reducing the run to the fuel bunks. Also, there is a liquid sealant that comes along with the kit. If you have faced a minor puncture, then just attach the liquid adhesive bottle as shown in the video and you will be good to go. One more thing, during the use of the air compressor, the engine must be running or else it could drain the car battery. The air compressor will take time to fill the tyres, it is a relatively slow process.
Apart from the Tyre Mobility Kit, there have been no other changes done to both the Tata Tiago and the Tigor. Both the cars draw power from the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing. The unit produces 85bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About The Tyre Mobility Kit Added To The Tiago & Tigor
This Tyre Mobility Kit is a really helpful device and can come in handy at any time, especially when you are doing long highway runs. Also, every manufacturer should think of including such a feature in their vehicles.