- 14 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Sports IPL 2022: 1214 cricketers sign for mega auction; here's base price, full players' list
- Technology MaskGun Crosses 60 Million Downloads, Introduces 1v1 Mode, Skins In Third Anniversary Update;
- News MP NEET UG Counselling state merit list to be released today
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Debuts Balance Transfer Option On Personal Loan Starting From 11.49% Interest
- Movies Bangarraju Day 8 Box Office Collection: Naga Chaitanya’s Film Continues Its Winning Streak
- Lifestyle Aquarius Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Suzuki has revealed the all-new S-Cross. The new Suzuki S-Cross is now underpinned by an updated version of the Global C platform, and it looks a lot more SUV-ish than the model it replaces.
That being said, the new Suzuki S-Cross also looks slightly more substantial and more masculine than the previous version, thanks to its upright frontend which houses the large gloss-black front grille and LED headlights.
Moving to the sides, the new Suzuki S-Cross looks boxier than the previous model and gets chunky cladding that merges neatly with the front and rear bumpers.
At the rear, the new Suzuki S-Cross sports a pair of large clear lens wrap-around taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler and a chunkier rear bumper.
However, the new Suzuki is actually 10mm shorter than the previous model, measuring at 1,585 mm. Whereas the rest of the exterior dimensions such as length, width and wheelbase remain identical to the previous model at 4,300 mm, 1,785 mm and 2,600 mm respectively.
Powering the new Suzuki S-Cross is an all-new 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with mild-hybrid tech. This engine produces 125,2 bhp and 235 Nm of torque, which is around 21.7 bhp and 97 Nm more than its predecessor.
In international markets, the Suzuki S-Cross is available with Suzuki's renowned All-Grip all-wheel-drive system, however, in India, the new Suzuki S-Cross may come with a front-wheel-drive system.
The new Suzuki S-Cross is also one of the most feature-packed vehicles in India with features such as a 360-degree surround-view camera, 9-ich infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heated front seats, automatic climate control and many more.
The new Suzuki S-Cross also comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), which includes driver assistance and active safety systems such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic alert, emergency autonomous braking and many more.
Despite all this, the interior design remains fairly similar and comes draped in dark colours, which makes the interior look slightly more compact in images.
Overall, the new Suzuki S-Cross now looks a lot more upmarket and SUV-ish than its predecessor and comes packed with a lot more features. On top of that, the new model comes with a punchier powertrain.
Thoughts On The New Suzuki S-Cross
The new Suzuki S-Cross now sports a lot more desirable exterior and comes packed with a substantially more powerful engine. Moreover, the new S-Cross comes with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for added safety and convenience.
These changes could transform the new Suzuki S-Cross into Suzuki's more successful models in India.