- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- News Assembly bypolls: EC show-cause notice to Assam CM for violation of poll code
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Suzuki Motorcycles is working on introducing their first electric vehicle in the Indian market. The new EV from Suzuki will come in the form of an electric scooter, which is said to be based on the brand's premium Burgman Street 125 offering. The new Suzuki Burgman electric scooter has been spotted testing on multiple occasions on the Indian roads.
However, according to the latest report by GaadiWaadi, the electric scooter was recently spied testing in Delhi-NCR. As seen from the spy pics, the new Suzuki electric scooter looks identical to its IC engine-powered version. Being an EV, the Suzuki Burgman e-scooter also misses out on an exhaust. The company has also relocated the rear swingarm to the left side, which allows the motor to be mounted on the right.
While the design and styling have been retained, the Burgman electric scooter can now be seen with a dual-tone White/Blue paint scheme. We expect Suzuki to offer several other different colour schemes with the electric scooter, which should help it differentiate from the standard IC-engine powered model. The electric scooter carries forward the same design and styling. It also has all the same features as well, including the LED headlamps, turn indicators, large windscreen, rearview mirror, taillamps and grab rails.
The Burgman electric scooter is also expected to carry forward the fully-digital instrument cluster, offered with smartphone pairing via Bluetooth. This connected tech offers riders additional information such as turn-by-turn navigation, call and message alerts, speed warnings and others.
Suzuki is yet to reveal the electric powertrain which will be powering the upcoming Burgman e-scooter. However, we can expect it to be on the same level as its rivals, offering a 3 - 4kWh lithium-ion battery pack with around 90km of range on a single charge. Suzuki could also offer fast-charging technology, allowing for a complete 0 - 100 per cent charging in around 4 - 5 hours.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Burgman Electric Being Spied Once Again
Suzuki will be the third brand, after TVS and Bajaj to introduce an electric scooter in the Indian market. Once the Suzuki Burgman electric scooter is launched, it will go up against the likes of the Bajaj Chetak electric, TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X in the Indian Market.