- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Skoda Kushaq variants and available engine options are leaked ahead of its launch in India. Skoda will launch the Kushaq On June 28 and will be offered in three variants.
The leaked image reveals that the company will offer the Kushaq in Active, Ambition and Style variants.
Variant-Wise Engine Options
The Kushaq will be available in two turbo-petrol engine options of capacities 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre. Both engines will be offered with a choice of manual and automatic gearbox options
The 1.0-litre engine paired with a six-speed manual is offered as standard across all variants. The optional 6-speed torque converter automatic on the same engine is limited to Ambition and Style variants
Moving to the top-spec 1.5-litre unit, the engine is offered only on the Kushaq Style variant. Customers opting for the powerful engine can choose between a 6-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
The Skoda Kushaq uses a modified version of the brand's globally renowned MQB platform. The modified MQB A0 IN platform features a longer wheelbase than its global counterpart to suit Indian buyers.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more. Here are all the features that are expected on the Kushaq.
The Skoda Kushaq will be the brand's mid-size SUV offering in India. The company is offering multiple engines and transmission options catering to segment buyers. The Kushaq rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Sonet and the upcoming Volkswagen Taigun in India.
Leaked Image Source: TeamBHP