- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 7 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Earlier this year, Skoda globally unveiled its all-new Kushaq SUV in India. The new Skoda Kushaq is the brand's first product to be part of the 'India 2.0 Project'. The SUV also debut's Volkswagen Group's MQB A0 IN platform, developed specifically for the Indian market.
However, according to a video posted on Youtube, the Kushaq has been spotted testing on the road. As seen in the spy video, the SUV is without any wraps. The new Skoda Kushaq is based on the brand's VISION IN concept SUV, first showcased at the Auto Expo 2020.
Coming to the design of the new Skoda Kushaq, the SUV features the brand's latest design philosophy. It comes with sharp and aggressive styling elements all around. The front of the SUV features the brand's signature grille surrounded by chrome. Flanking the grille is a dual headlamp setup with LED projector units with integrated LED DRLs. The headlamp setup features the cornering lights and the turn signal indicators as well.
The side profile of the Skoda Kushaq is characterised by stylish looking 17-inch alloy wheels. The SUV also features a prominent shoulder line, running across its entire length. The car also features silver-finished roof rails and a chrome strip surrounding the windows.
The rear profile continues to carry forward the SUV's sporty design theme. The Kushaq comes with sleek LED tail lights at the back, along with a roof-mounted spoiler with an LED stop lamp. The rear bumper also features silver skid plates, adding a bit of ruggedness to the SUV.
Powering the Skoda Kushaq is a pair of TSI petrol engines. This includes a 1.0-litre TSI unit producing 113bhp and 175Nm of peak torque, paired with either a six-speed manual or a torque-converter automatic transmission. There is also a 1.5-litre TSI unit producing 148bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. It is mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Skoda Kushaq
The Skoda Kushaq marks the beginning of the brand's ‘India 2.0' project. Once launched, the Kushaq SUV will go up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector and the Tata Harrier in India.