- 1 hr ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 19 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 22 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Lauds Meghan Markle's 40X40 Initiative With A Sweet Birthday Note
- Finance E-Way Generation To Be Blocked From August 15 For Return Non-Filers: GSTN
- Technology Honor Earbuds 2 Lite Launched As Rebranded Honor Earbuds 2 SE; Features, Price
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Education KSET Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Before August 23
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
The Skoda Kushaq interior sketches have been officially revealed ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The Kushaq will be the brand's new entry-level mid-size SUV offering placed below the Karoq in the country.
Based on the sketches done by the company, the Skoda Kusaq SUV will feature a large horizontally stacked touchscreen infotainment system. It is expected to support the brand's latest form of connected technology along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The sketch also reveals other interior features such as a fully-digital instrument cluster with the brand's virtual cockpit design, a digital display for the climate control system, storage spaces in the door pocket and coloured accents on the dashboard and centre console; among others.
The Skoda Kushaq will feature a unique multi-function steering wheel design with mounted controls to operate the infotainment system and instrument cluster. Speaking about the space on the inside of the SUV, it will be built in India using a modified version of the brand MQB platform called the MQB A0 IN.
Some of the other features that are expected on the Kushaq includes an electric sunroof, automatic climate control, wireless mobile charging and more. Skoda is also expected to pack the new SUV with a host of safety features including a blind-spot monitoring system.
The exterior of the upcoming Skoda Kusaq will feature a rugged design with all-around body cladding. At the front, the brand's signature butterfly grille is flanked on either side by sleek looking headlamps.
At the rear, the SUV will feature a split-style LED taillamp design. The SKODA lettering will be placed in between the two taillamps spanning across the length of the boot lid. Other exterior features include roof rails, scuff plates at both ends, a blacked-out roof and a chunky looking alloy wheel design.
The Skoda Kushaq is expected to be offered in two engine and transmission options. Starting with the 1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI unit, which will be the same that does its duties on the Skoda Rapid sedan in the brand's line-up.
It produces a maximum power of 108bhp at 5500rpm, and a peak torque of 175Nm at 1750rpm mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer the six-speed torque converter unit as an option.
The top-spec 1.5-litre engine TSI four-cylinder engine currently powers the Skoda Karoq SUV in the brand's line-up. It churns out 150bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
The Skoda Kusaq is expected to be packed with a host of features to offer maximum convenience to customers. The interiors of the Kusaq is also expected to feature soft-touch materials across the cabin to give it a premium feel. Whether it will feature some form of connected technology remains to be seen.