- 12 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Next With Rajamouli To Go On Floors In Summer 2022?
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Lifestyle Saiyami Kher Wears An Embellished Yellow Gown And Sets Some Festive-Wear Goals
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Skoda Kushaq will launch on June 28. According to a Skoda dealer, the Kushaq will be available only in the 1.0-litre engine option at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre engine will be available from August 2021.
Message sent by the dealer representative reveals the deliveries of the Kushaq will begin from July 12 with bookings starting at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre is expected to arrive on August 4, 2021.
The above details are rumours and have not been officially confirmed by Skoda.
The Kushaq will be the first model launching under the brand's India 2.0 programme. The upcoming SUV will use a tweaked version of the brand's global MQB platform. Called the 'MQB A0 IN' features a longer wheelbase to suit the Indian market.
Regarding the available variants of the Kushaq, another report recently revealed the SUV could be offered in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The top Style variant will be offered with both engine options. The remaining variants will be offered with the 1.0-litre engine as standard.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August
Skoda could initially look to push sales of the 1.0-litre variant of the Kushaq. The lower-spec engine will be priced relatively lower than the top 1.5-litre Style trims of the upcoming SUV, which could attract more buyers in our price-sensitive market. However, enthusiasts will have to wait until August to buy the powerful 1.5-litre variant.