- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- Sports Madrid wins 2-1 at Barcelona in first post-Messi "clásico"
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Skoda Kushaq will launch on June 28. According to a Skoda dealer, the Kushaq will be available only in the 1.0-litre engine option at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre engine will be available from August 2021.
Message sent by the dealer representative reveals the deliveries of the Kushaq will begin from July 12 with bookings starting at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre is expected to arrive on August 4, 2021.
The above details are rumours and have not been officially confirmed by Skoda.
The Kushaq will be the first model launching under the brand's India 2.0 programme. The upcoming SUV will use a tweaked version of the brand's global MQB platform. Called the 'MQB A0 IN' features a longer wheelbase to suit the Indian market.
Regarding the available variants of the Kushaq, another report recently revealed the SUV could be offered in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The top Style variant will be offered with both engine options. The remaining variants will be offered with the 1.0-litre engine as standard.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August
Skoda could initially look to push sales of the 1.0-litre variant of the Kushaq. The lower-spec engine will be priced relatively lower than the top 1.5-litre Style trims of the upcoming SUV, which could attract more buyers in our price-sensitive market. However, enthusiasts will have to wait until August to buy the powerful 1.5-litre variant.