- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Skoda Auto India has started deliveries of the 1.0-litre variant. According to sources, the deliveries of the more powerful 1.5-litre variant will commence from the first week of August.
With the Kushaq, Skoda has entered one of the hottest, and most competitive automotive segments in India. That being said, the Skoda Kushaq is one of the more important launches for Czech brand this year, and it is said to lay the foundations for the brand's expansion in coming years.
We are yet to see how Skoda Kushaq will perform in this 'cut-throat' segment. However, it seems like Skoda already has a winner in their hands with a very solid product that is well rounded in what it offers to Indian consumers. This is further backed by strong numbers in terms of initial bookings.
Skoda is currently offering the Kushaq in three trim levels – Active, Ambition, and Style. However, the more powerful 147.5bhp 1.5-litre petrol variant is available only with the top-of-the-line 'Style' trim level, and the base variant can only be had with a manual transmission with the 114bhp 1.0-litre petrol engine.
All variants of Skoda Kushaq come mated to a 6-Speed manual transmission as standard, but it can also be specified with a 6-speed automatic on the 1.0-litre variant and a 7-Speed dual-clutch automatic on the 1.5-litre variant.
Like other Skoda cars, the Kushaq comes loaded with many practical features like ventilated seats, a 10-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a sunroof, rear parking camera, multi-collision braking, esc, and many more. Currently, bookings for the Skoda Kushaq are underway with a token amount of Rs 25,000.
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning
We are yet to see how the Skoda Kushaq will perform in this extremely competitive segment. Given the interest the Kusha has generated and also the sheer number of initial bookings, we're sure the Kushaq will shake things up in the segment.