- 7 min ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 1 hr ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Skoda Auto India has started deliveries of the 1.0-litre variant. According to sources, the deliveries of the more powerful 1.5-litre variant will commence from the first week of August.
With the Kushaq, Skoda has entered one of the hottest, and most competitive automotive segments in India. That being said, the Skoda Kushaq is one of the more important launches for Czech brand this year, and it is said to lay the foundations for the brand's expansion in coming years.
We are yet to see how Skoda Kushaq will perform in this 'cut-throat' segment. However, it seems like Skoda already has a winner in their hands with a very solid product that is well rounded in what it offers to Indian consumers. This is further backed by strong numbers in terms of initial bookings.
Skoda is currently offering the Kushaq in three trim levels – Active, Ambition, and Style. However, the more powerful 147.5bhp 1.5-litre petrol variant is available only with the top-of-the-line 'Style' trim level, and the base variant can only be had with a manual transmission with the 114bhp 1.0-litre petrol engine.
All variants of Skoda Kushaq come mated to a 6-Speed manual transmission as standard, but it can also be specified with a 6-speed automatic on the 1.0-litre variant and a 7-Speed dual-clutch automatic on the 1.5-litre variant.
Like other Skoda cars, the Kushaq comes loaded with many practical features like ventilated seats, a 10-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a sunroof, rear parking camera, multi-collision braking, esc, and many more. Currently, bookings for the Skoda Kushaq are underway with a token amount of Rs 25,000.
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning
We are yet to see how the Skoda Kushaq will perform in this extremely competitive segment. Given the interest the Kusha has generated and also the sheer number of initial bookings, we're sure the Kushaq will shake things up in the segment.