- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Skoda India's director of sales, Zac Hollis has announced that the deliveries for Skoda Kushaq 1.5 TSI will begin by August. The SUV will be dispatched to dealers all over the country at the beginning of August.
The announcement regarding the deliveries of the Skoda Kushaq was in reply to a tweet. The tweet also mentioned that the bookings and the price announcement will be made on the 28th of this month.
The original tweet from Zac Hollis was regarding the price announcement of the Skoda Kushaq, where he mentioned that the prices will be made public on the 28th of this month. The original tweet read "We are 5 days away from the price announcement of the ŠKODA KUSHAQ, our first offering in one of the most exciting segments in India. The distinctive European styling and premium appeal of the SUV match its athletic and muscular stance."
Replying to this tweet by Zac Hollis, one Twitter user by the name ‘rishank' tweeted his concerns over the delivery of the Skoda Kushaq. The tweet read "Is the 1.5L Kushaq delivery confirmed for July or August? The showroom says July but you had said August!"
The director of sales for Skoda India was not only quick to address his concern over the delivery, but he also put rumours at bay with his reply tweet. This has brought out the information regarding expected delivery.
His reply tweet read "1.5TSI cars will be despatched to dealers in early August but all prices and specifications will be announced on the 28th and bookings will open for all models."
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning In August
Skoda has placed big hopes on the Kushaq in India. We are also expecting the Kushaq to deliver some incredible sales figures for Skoda, as it will be competing in a segment without a solid German offering, yet.