- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 7 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Mahima Makwana Says She Wants To Take Up Hard-Hitting Characters As An Actor
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Skoda confirms the Kushaq bookings crossing the 3,000 units mark since its launch in India. The deliveries of the Kushaq is underway across the country. A couple of dealers are even holding mega deliveries with a grand welcome to their customers.
Recently PPS Bengaluru delivered 50 Skoda vehicles in a single day which included the Kushaq as well. The company has begun deliveries of just the 1.0-litre variants of the Kushaq. The 1.5-litre variant deliveries will start from next month.
The Skoda Kushaq was launched last month and is available in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The SUV currently retails between Rs 10.49 lakh and Rs 17.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
As mentioned before the Kushaq is available in two engine options. The 1.0-litre TSI engine is paired to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. While the 1.5-litre TSI engine features either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic
1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
- Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
1.5-litre four-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA Auto India, said, "We are extremely thrilled to commence the deliveries of the KUSHAQ to the customers in Bangalore. The KUSHAQ is specially designed with Indian customers in mind. The feedback from the customers after the launch has been overwhelming and we already have more than 3000 bookings across India. The initial response from Bengaluru is also amazing and I urge more and more customers to visit our showroom and experience the KUSHAQ.''
Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors, said, "The Skoda Kushaq has been the most awaited car from Skoda and we are delighted with the response that we have received for the all-new Kushaq and would like to thank all our customers for their overwhelming response. We would also like to congratulate all the Skoda customers and thank them for their support"
He further added, "We are delighted to offer the all-new KUSHAQ to our customers in Bengaluru. Every KUSHAQ Comes with complete "Peace of Mind" with 4 Years / 1,00,000 km warranty, extendable up to 6 years / 1,50,000 km. Additionally, ŠKODA offers 2 years parts warranty, 2 years battery warranty, 3 years paint warranty, 6 years corrosion warranty and extended roadside assistance programs for up to 9 years."
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Bookings Crossing 3,000 Units Mark
The Kushaq is turning out to be a successful model for Skoda meaning the India 2.0 strategy seems to be working for the brand. With the demand for SUVs and turbo-petrol engines with automatic gearbox increasing, the Kushaq is expected to achieve higher milestones in sales for the brand.
Looking to purchase the Skoda Kushaq? Watch our review video to know more about the latest mid-size SUV in India.