- News Fashion Brand Arainna Signs Mumbai Model Bhavna Panday As Its Brand Ambassador
- Sports IPL 2022 Auction: BCCI likely to allow teams to retain a maximum of four players, claims report
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Wi-Fi Model Available With Rs. 5,500 Discount; Where To Buy?
- Lifestyle Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- Movies Samantha Ruth Prabhu To Feature In A Bold Web Series?
- Finance Bitcoin Slips From Record High; Solana Up 11%
- Travel Haryana's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education NEET MDS 2022 Exam Postponed, Check Revised Schedule Here
Skoda confirms the Kushaq bookings crossing the 3,000 units mark since its launch in India. The deliveries of the Kushaq is underway across the country. A couple of dealers are even holding mega deliveries with a grand welcome to their customers.
Recently PPS Bengaluru delivered 50 Skoda vehicles in a single day which included the Kushaq as well. The company has begun deliveries of just the 1.0-litre variants of the Kushaq. The 1.5-litre variant deliveries will start from next month.
The Skoda Kushaq was launched last month and is available in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The SUV currently retails between Rs 10.49 lakh and Rs 17.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
As mentioned before the Kushaq is available in two engine options. The 1.0-litre TSI engine is paired to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. While the 1.5-litre TSI engine features either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic
1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
- Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
1.5-litre four-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA Auto India, said, "We are extremely thrilled to commence the deliveries of the KUSHAQ to the customers in Bangalore. The KUSHAQ is specially designed with Indian customers in mind. The feedback from the customers after the launch has been overwhelming and we already have more than 3000 bookings across India. The initial response from Bengaluru is also amazing and I urge more and more customers to visit our showroom and experience the KUSHAQ.''
Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors, said, "The Skoda Kushaq has been the most awaited car from Skoda and we are delighted with the response that we have received for the all-new Kushaq and would like to thank all our customers for their overwhelming response. We would also like to congratulate all the Skoda customers and thank them for their support"
He further added, "We are delighted to offer the all-new KUSHAQ to our customers in Bengaluru. Every KUSHAQ Comes with complete "Peace of Mind" with 4 Years / 1,00,000 km warranty, extendable up to 6 years / 1,50,000 km. Additionally, ŠKODA offers 2 years parts warranty, 2 years battery warranty, 3 years paint warranty, 6 years corrosion warranty and extended roadside assistance programs for up to 9 years."
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Bookings Crossing 3,000 Units Mark
The Kushaq is turning out to be a successful model for Skoda meaning the India 2.0 strategy seems to be working for the brand. With the demand for SUVs and turbo-petrol engines with automatic gearbox increasing, the Kushaq is expected to achieve higher milestones in sales for the brand.
Looking to purchase the Skoda Kushaq? Watch our review video to know more about the latest mid-size SUV in India.