- 19 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- News Tatas take first step in Air India, to introduce ‘enhanced meal service’ in 4 flights on Thu
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to this, once again we are going through a lockdown and there is very limited movement allowed. Seeing the current situation, Skoda India has only extended the validity of maintenance schedules up to 31 July 2021. However, the company has not made an official announcement regarding the extension of warranty-related claims.
The company has revealed that the extension is valid up to 31 July 2021 and is applicable for the customers whose services are due between April and June 2021. All this is done because people could not go out of their houses as there is a lockdown imposed throughout the city.
The company is all ready to launch the next-generation Skoda Octavia next month in the country. The new-generation Octavia is already on sale in international markets. Also, the company has commenced production of the upcoming new-generation Octavia in India.
The new-generation sedan features a host of design updates and feature additions inside and out. This includes new sleek-looking LED headlamps with optional Matrix LED technology, LED DRLs and fog lamps, a wider butterfly grille, a new alloy wheel design and many more.
Mechanically, the new Octavia will be offered with the brand's single TSI turbo-petrol engine. It will be a 2.0-litre TSI engine producing 190bhp of power and a peak torque of 320Nm. The unit will be mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About Skoda India Extending Its Maintenance Schedules In India
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Skoda India has done the right thing by extending its maintenance schedules period for its cars.