- 11 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- News At 66%, PM Modi ahead of Biden, Merkel in approval ratings
- Technology Battlegrounds Mobile India Lets PUBG Mobile Players Import Data
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- Sports India women vs England women: Shafali, Smriti share huge stand but hosts strike back in last session
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to this, once again we are going through a lockdown and there is very limited movement allowed. Seeing the current situation, Skoda India has only extended the validity of maintenance schedules up to 31 July 2021. However, the company has not made an official announcement regarding the extension of warranty-related claims.
The company has revealed that the extension is valid up to 31 July 2021 and is applicable for the customers whose services are due between April and June 2021. All this is done because people could not go out of their houses as there is a lockdown imposed throughout the city.
The company is all ready to launch the next-generation Skoda Octavia next month in the country. The new-generation Octavia is already on sale in international markets. Also, the company has commenced production of the upcoming new-generation Octavia in India.
The new-generation sedan features a host of design updates and feature additions inside and out. This includes new sleek-looking LED headlamps with optional Matrix LED technology, LED DRLs and fog lamps, a wider butterfly grille, a new alloy wheel design and many more.
Mechanically, the new Octavia will be offered with the brand's single TSI turbo-petrol engine. It will be a 2.0-litre TSI engine producing 190bhp of power and a peak torque of 320Nm. The unit will be mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About Skoda India Extending Its Maintenance Schedules In India
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Skoda India has done the right thing by extending its maintenance schedules period for its cars.