- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Meet the Rezvani Hercules 6x6. It is probably one of the most outrageous vehicles we've seen. Rezvani's Hercules 6x6 gets a 7.0-litre engine with 1300hp. From the outside, Rezvani Hercules 6x6 might not be a typical Monster Truck as seen in the movies, but it sure is a 'Monster' of a truck by every measurable standard in the automotive industry.
The manufacturer even likes to call it "god of all trucks". Unlike some pick-up trucks, the Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is a visual treat with 3-axles and 6-wheels. It is hard to even imagine that this monster of a truck is actually based on the humble Jeep Wrangler. One of the biggest changes made to the Jeep Wrangler's chassis is the addition of a third axle.
The third axle completely transforms the way Hercules 6x6 moves on the terrain. In its base guise, the Hercules 6x6 comes with a mundane 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine, capable of just 285hp. In this form, the Hercules 6x6 is more show than go.
Rezvani also offers a Hercules 6x6 with a 6.4-litre SRT derived V8 with 500hp. In this guise, the Hercules 6x6 will feel more like a high profile athlete but still not a ‘Monster'. However, if you want the full ‘Monster' experience, Rezvani will offer you a 1300hp, 7.0-litre supercharged engine based on the 6.2-litre engine of the Dodge Demon Challenger.
All versions come equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and are available as both LHD and RHD versions. If money is no object, Rezvani will even offer you a ‘Military' version with bulletproofing, smoke screens, run-flat tyres, night vision, ram bumpers and EMP protection among other cool gadgets.
Thoughts On The Rezvani Hercules 6x6
The Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is definitely one of those SUVs that you buy just for the way it looks and the way it makes you feel. It sure is a toy for those with excessive amounts in the bank. It has a base price of $225,000 (Rs 1.63 crore), which is very pricey indeed. We do not expect any of the models to come to India, however we do know it will be extremely popular in the Middle-East.