- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Urvashi Rautela Sets Several Tongues Wagging Again After Being Spotted Cheering For Rishabh Pant
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Meet the Rezvani Hercules 6x6. It is probably one of the most outrageous vehicles we've seen. Rezvani's Hercules 6x6 gets a 7.0-litre engine with 1300hp. From the outside, Rezvani Hercules 6x6 might not be a typical Monster Truck as seen in the movies, but it sure is a 'Monster' of a truck by every measurable standard in the automotive industry.
The manufacturer even likes to call it "god of all trucks". Unlike some pick-up trucks, the Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is a visual treat with 3-axles and 6-wheels. It is hard to even imagine that this monster of a truck is actually based on the humble Jeep Wrangler. One of the biggest changes made to the Jeep Wrangler's chassis is the addition of a third axle.
The third axle completely transforms the way Hercules 6x6 moves on the terrain. In its base guise, the Hercules 6x6 comes with a mundane 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine, capable of just 285hp. In this form, the Hercules 6x6 is more show than go.
Rezvani also offers a Hercules 6x6 with a 6.4-litre SRT derived V8 with 500hp. In this guise, the Hercules 6x6 will feel more like a high profile athlete but still not a ‘Monster'. However, if you want the full ‘Monster' experience, Rezvani will offer you a 1300hp, 7.0-litre supercharged engine based on the 6.2-litre engine of the Dodge Demon Challenger.
All versions come equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and are available as both LHD and RHD versions. If money is no object, Rezvani will even offer you a ‘Military' version with bulletproofing, smoke screens, run-flat tyres, night vision, ram bumpers and EMP protection among other cool gadgets.
Thoughts On The Rezvani Hercules 6x6
The Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is definitely one of those SUVs that you buy just for the way it looks and the way it makes you feel. It sure is a toy for those with excessive amounts in the bank. It has a base price of $225,000 (Rs 1.63 crore), which is very pricey indeed. We do not expect any of the models to come to India, however we do know it will be extremely popular in the Middle-East.