- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Renault, a couple of weeks back, unveiled its final production-spec version of the upcoming Kiger SUV for the Indian market. Now the company has announced the launch date of the Kiger. Renault will be launching the Kiger SUV on the 15th February 2021. The new Renault Kiger will be the brand's sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering for the Indian market.
Now let us talk about the Kiger SUV, the vehicle carries forward most of the styling elements from its concept version that was unveiled last year. At the front, the Kiger comes with the sleek chrome-finished front grille, which integrates with the LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), which also act as turn indicators. The Renault Kiger also comes with LED projector headlamps separately, below the DRLs.
Moving to the side, the new compact-SUV from Renault will get 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, housed in large wheel arches, again covered in the black cladding. The side profile also showcases the coupe-like sloping roofline, which ends with an integrated spoiler at the back. The Kiger will be offered in six exterior colours: Ice Cool White, Planet Grey, Moonlight Grey, Mahogany Brown, Caspian Blue and Radiant Red.
At the rear, the Renault Kiger features a minimalistic design. The C-shaped LED tail lights have been extended right to the edge of the SUV's bodywork, giving it a wide appearance. The boot-lid is kept clean with just the ‘KIGER' badging at its centre.
On the inside, the SUV is offered with a host of features, equipment and premium materials. The Kiger is offered with a multi-skin 7-inch instrument cluster, offering various information to the driver. The information can further be toggled via the switches on the steering wheel. The centre console on the Kiger is made of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the new Renault Kiger will be a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This engine is said to churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed CVT and/or AMT automatic transmission units.
Thoughts About The All-New Renault Kiger SUV
Renault has finally announced the launch date of the Kiger SUV for the Indian market. Once launched though, the new Renault Kiger will rival the likes of the Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300 in the Indian market.