- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Renault Kiger waiting period increases to 16 weeks. The waiting time for the Renault Kiger has gone up to around 16 weeks. The French brand launched the Kiger in India earlier this year. When launched, the Renault Kiger attracted many potential buyers with the lowest starting price.
Even though Renault has not revealed the waiting period on each variant of the Kiger, we suspect the more popular variants such as RXT, RXZ and the CVT variants to have longer waiting periods.
Renault Kiger has two choices of engines, both of which are petrol units. There is a small 1.0-litre naturally aspirated three-cylinder engine that puts out 70bhp and 96Nm. This engine is available with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard and there is an optional 5-speed AMT unit.
The more powerful engine is also a similar 1.0-ltre unit. But, a turbocharger boosts the power to 97bhp and 160Nm. The engine is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission or a CVT.
Features-wise, the Renault Kiger is equipped well with features such as LED headlamps, wireless charger, 8-inch infotainment system, digital instrument gauges, Arkamys music system and many more.
Renault has not skimped on any safety features either. The Kiger comes with 4-airbags, ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, and a few more safety features.
Thoughts On Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increasing To 16 Weeks
With the lowest starting price-point, the French carmaker has managed to attract not only potential small SUV buyers, but they have managed to attract a whole crop of hatchback buyers. This is one of the reasons for the Kiger being in high demand.