- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 14 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Renault is gearing up to launch a new SUV in the Indian market called the Kiger. Ahead of its launch, the company has teased the Kiger SUV ahead of its expected launch in February 2021. The teaser image reveals the upcoming SUV's split-style headlamp setup.
Also ahead of its launch, the production version of the Kiger will be making its global premiere on January 28, 2021. The Kiger concept showcased last year in November has revealed some of its features that can be expected on the production model of the SUV.
The Kiger compact-SUV will feature a tall-riding stance to support its SUV form-factor. The Kiger SUV will be based on the CMF-A+ platform that is currently used in the Renault Triber from the brand's line-up.
As mentioned before, the company has also given the Kiger SUV, the trending split-headlamp design. It is likely to feature standard halogen units on the SUV. Other exterior design elements on the Kiger includes front and rear scuff plates, roof rails, all-around body cladding making for a rugged design, and funky looking alloy wheels; among others.
On the inside, the Kiger is expected to be packed with a host of features. This includes a touchscreen infotainment system the supports Andoird Auto and Apple CarPlay. It could also come equipped with the brand's latest form of connected technology for remote connectivity making for an enhanced and convenient experience.
Other interior features include a fully-digital instrument cluster, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, multiple drive modes, and a factory-fitted electric sunroof offered mostly on the top-spec models. It could also come equipped with an air-purifier and rear AC vents as well.
In terms of powertrain, the Kiger will be offered in a similar setup as the Nissan Magnite SUV. The new Nissan Magnite is available with a choice of two petrol engine options. The low-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox.
The other engine options available includes a top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Renault Kiger Teased Ahead Of World Premiere This Month
After Nissan Magnite stirred up the compact-SUV segment with its extremely aggressive pricing, the Renualt Kiger is likely to be following with a similar strategy. As a result, the Kiger is expected to be priced starting at around Rs 5.0 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched, the Renault Kiger will rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; among a host of other compact-SUVs sold in the Indian market.