- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Renault Kiger RXT (O) launched in India. Renault has recently completed 10 years of its operations in India and the RXT (O) variant of the Kiger has been launched as a part of its celebration.
For Renault India, the Kiger has brought a new breath of life for the company with good month-on-month sales numbers. Bookings for the newly introduced RXT (O) variant of the Kiger begin from 06 August, 2021.
This new variant of the Renault Kiger will be available with a 1.0-litre Energy Engine with both manual and automatic gearbox options. Along with this, the new variant of the Renault Kiger will get some premium features like ‘Tri-Octa' LED Pure Vision headlights and 16-inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels.
These premium features are borrowed from the more expensive RXZ variant of the Kiger and it has been made available in the new RXT (O) variant at a lower price point. Other added features in the Renault Kiger RXT (O) include a PM2.5 Advanced Atmospheric air filter, which is beneficial in purifying the cabin air.
It also gets a wireless smartphone mirroring function that enables the user to mirror his/her smartphone to the 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit. In a bid to boost sales, Renault has even introduced celebratory offers under the name ‘Freedom Carnival' in all states of India except Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, and Kerala.
For these states, Renault has a similar offer but will be introduced later during each state's respective festive times like the upcoming Ganesha Chathurthi and Onam. The ‘Freedom Carnival' will be held between August 6-15. Customers who book Renault cars under the ‘Freedom Carnival' offer will get additional offers apart from the usual benefits of up to Rs 90,000.
Renault is also offering a ‘Buy Now, Pay in 2022' scheme, where a customer can buy a Kwid, Triber or Kiger and start paying the EMI only after six months from the date of purchase.
Thoughts On Renault Kiger RXT (O) India Launch & Renault Completing 10 Years In India
Over the last ten years in India, the French manufacturer has sold more than 7 lakh cars in India. That is a sizeable number. As part of their celebration, it is good to see the manufacturer has put out some good offers to show their loyalty towards Indian consumers and this will further boost sales. The new RXT (O) variant of the Kiger offers premium features at a more affordable price point.