- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Renault globally unveiled their all-new B-SUV, the Kiger recently in India. The new Renault Kiger is expected to go on sale in India in the coming months and promises to come packed with features and a host of other equipment.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Car King/YouTube has spotted the Renault Kiger arriving at company dealerships. As seen, the images showcase what seems to be the top-spec variant of the upcoming compact-SUV model.
The Renault Kiger in the images can be seen sporting the two-slat grille upfront with chrome inserts and the large Renault logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are the LED DRLs with the integrated turn indicators. Below these are the three-pod LED headlamps positioned on the bumper, which again has a large air intake at its centre.
The compact-SUV can also be seen with the stylish 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, functional roof rails, roof-mounted spoiler with a stop lamp, signature C-shaped LED taillights, dual-tone bumper with silver-finished skid plates.
The interiors of the upcoming SUV can also be seen. The cabin of the Renault Kiger is said to come packed with a host of features, technology, comfort & convenience and other safety equipment. The interiors of the SUV can be seen sporting a black/grey colour theme, giving it a sporty appearance.
Some of the important features said to be offered on the Renault Kiger include a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, wireless charging, ambient lighting, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, air purifier, steering-mounted controls and many others.
The SUV will also feature a host of safety equipment including multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, seat-belt reminders and many others as well.
Renault has announced that the new Kiger compact-SUV will come powered by a 1.0-litre engine with both naturally-aspirated and turbocharged versions. Both of them will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. Renault will also offer an AMT gearbox with the naturally-aspirated version, while the turbocharged unit gets a CVT automatic transmission as optional.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Arriving At Dealerships
The Renault Kiger had its world premiere in India recently. The company will introduce the compact-SUV in the Indian market in the coming months.
Once launched, the SUV will rival its cousin, the Nissan Magnite along with the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet and the Ford EcoSport. Pricing for the SUV is expected to be announced at the time of launch.