- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Renault globally unveiled their all-new B-SUV, the Kiger recently in India. The new Renault Kiger is expected to go on sale in India in the coming months and promises to come packed with features and a host of other equipment.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Car King/YouTube has spotted the Renault Kiger arriving at company dealerships. As seen, the images showcase what seems to be the top-spec variant of the upcoming compact-SUV model.
The Renault Kiger in the images can be seen sporting the two-slat grille upfront with chrome inserts and the large Renault logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are the LED DRLs with the integrated turn indicators. Below these are the three-pod LED headlamps positioned on the bumper, which again has a large air intake at its centre.
The compact-SUV can also be seen with the stylish 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, functional roof rails, roof-mounted spoiler with a stop lamp, signature C-shaped LED taillights, dual-tone bumper with silver-finished skid plates.
The interiors of the upcoming SUV can also be seen. The cabin of the Renault Kiger is said to come packed with a host of features, technology, comfort & convenience and other safety equipment. The interiors of the SUV can be seen sporting a black/grey colour theme, giving it a sporty appearance.
Some of the important features said to be offered on the Renault Kiger include a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, wireless charging, ambient lighting, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, air purifier, steering-mounted controls and many others.
The SUV will also feature a host of safety equipment including multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, seat-belt reminders and many others as well.
Renault has announced that the new Kiger compact-SUV will come powered by a 1.0-litre engine with both naturally-aspirated and turbocharged versions. Both of them will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. Renault will also offer an AMT gearbox with the naturally-aspirated version, while the turbocharged unit gets a CVT automatic transmission as optional.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Arriving At Dealerships
The Renault Kiger had its world premiere in India recently. The company will introduce the compact-SUV in the Indian market in the coming months.
Once launched, the SUV will rival its cousin, the Nissan Magnite along with the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet and the Ford EcoSport. Pricing for the SUV is expected to be announced at the time of launch.