- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Mike Pence heading back to Indiana hometown after Biden inaugural
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Renault India has increased the prices of all variants of the Duster, Triber, and Kwid. Renault India had to do this due to the rising input and other related costs. The new prices of the Duster, Triber and the Kwid are listed below.
The new prices for the Renault Kwid start at Rs Rs 3,12,800 and go all the way up to the Rs 5,31,200 mark for the top-end Climber (O) AMT variant. The Renault Kwid gets a maximum price hike of Rs 18,500. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid is powered by the 999cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 67bhp of power at 5500rpm and 91Nm of peak torque at 4,250rpm. As mentioned before, the engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. The base variant is powered by an 800cc engine.
The new prices for the Renault Triber start at Rs Rs 5.20 lakh and go all the way up to the Rs 7.50 lakh mark for the RXZ AMT variant. The Renault Triber gets a maximum price hike of Rs 16,000. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 litre, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Now coming to the Duster SUV, the new prices for the Renault Duster starts at Rs 9.57 lakh and goes all the way up to the Rs 13.87 lakh mark for the RXZ Turbo AT variant. The Duster gets a maximum price hike of Rs 28,000. The base-spec 1.5-litre petrol-powered RXE variant of the Duster has been discontinued. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces 154bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine features the brand's latest technologies such as (GDI) Gasoline Direct Injection and (D-VVT) Dual Variable Valve Timing that offers benchmark performance and reduced emissions.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Renault India
Renault India has increased the prices of the Kwid, Triber MPV and the Duster. The price hike has been done as the cost of production has gone up. However, the price hike is not that much that it will affect the sales drastically.