- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
French automaker, Renault has announced an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. Any warranties and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The company has decided to increase the period due to the Coronavirus lockdown in the country. It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience during these testing times. Renault has also announced that it would offer 24X7 roadside assistance to customers in case of emergencies across the country.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. Social distancing is the need of the hour to stop the spread of the virus. As a result, several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
Further, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country. This includes showrooms and workshops as well. All Renault dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following local guidelines and preventive protocols issued by the company and the local authorities to safeguard its workforce from the deadly virus.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase a Renault vehicle can visit the brand's website for a contactless buying experience.
The company recently increased the price of its latest offering to the Indian market, the Renualt Kiger. The Renualt Kiger has received a price hike on select variants. The price hike ranges between Rs 3,000 and Rs 33,000. The SUV is offered in a total of four variants: RXE, RXL, RXT, and RXZ. The compact SUV is also offered in two petrol engines — here are all the details.
Thoughts About Renault Extending Warranties & Free Service Period Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Renault becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. It aims to provide peace of mind ownership of its customers during these testing times. The company is also offering a host of benefits for a new car purchase that increases the value by a significant margin.