- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
French automaker, Renault has announced an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. Any warranties and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The company has decided to increase the period due to the Coronavirus lockdown in the country. It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience during these testing times. Renault has also announced that it would offer 24X7 roadside assistance to customers in case of emergencies across the country.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. Social distancing is the need of the hour to stop the spread of the virus. As a result, several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
Further, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country. This includes showrooms and workshops as well. All Renault dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following local guidelines and preventive protocols issued by the company and the local authorities to safeguard its workforce from the deadly virus.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase a Renault vehicle can visit the brand's website for a contactless buying experience.
The company recently increased the price of its latest offering to the Indian market, the Renualt Kiger. The Renualt Kiger has received a price hike on select variants. The price hike ranges between Rs 3,000 and Rs 33,000. The SUV is offered in a total of four variants: RXE, RXL, RXT, and RXZ. The compact SUV is also offered in two petrol engines — here are all the details.
Thoughts About Renault Extending Warranties & Free Service Period Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Renault becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. It aims to provide peace of mind ownership of its customers during these testing times. The company is also offering a host of benefits for a new car purchase that increases the value by a significant margin.