- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 18 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 23 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Movies Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu: Jr NTR-Mahesh Babu’s Episode To Premiere On THIS Occasion!
- Technology Nokia Tablet To Be Launched On October 6: What To Expect?
- News Onam bumper lottery: Kerala auto driver hits jackpot, wins Rs 12 crore
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Finance Paras Defence IPO: Should You Subscribe?
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Renault has announced offers and discounts on all models sold in India for the month of June 2021. All variants of the Kwid, Triber, Duster and the Kiger are eligible for the offers from the company this month.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 this month depending on the model and its variant. The offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses, loyalty benefits and more.
Offers and discounts are available for a limited time only and are valid on purchases made between June 1 and June 30. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Renault Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 52,000 this month. Benefits include a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000. The company is also offering customers an additional discount of Rs 2,000 for online bookings and purchase.
Renault is also offering eligible customers either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility. The offers vary depending on the variant and manufacturing vin of the vehicle.
The Renault Triber compact-MPV is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 55,000. The 2020MY receives the maximum benefits amount. While the 2021MY of the compact MPV is limited to Rs 45,000 discounts.
Benefits on the 2020MY of the Triber include a cash discount of Rs 25,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000. The same corporate discount or the rural bonus is also offered on the Renault Triber 2020MY.
On the other hand, benefits on the 2021MY of the compact MPV include a cash discount of Rs 10,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000, a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000 and an online booking bonus of Rs 5,000.
The brand's latest offering, the Renault Kiger compact SUV is offered with maximum cash benefits of up to Rs 10,000 in the form of a corporate discount or a rural bonus. However, returning Renault customers purchasing a Renualt will also receive a 5-year or 1,00,000kms extended warranty.
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000. Customers purchasing the lower-spec 1.5-litre engine variant of the Duster SUV is offered benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000, a cash benefit of Rs 15,000 and a loyalty benefit of Rs 15,000. Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option is offered the highest benefits this month. This includes up to Rs 30,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, and Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus. The same corporate and rural offer is available on the Duster Turbo, which is offered in the standard variant of the SUV.
Renault has recently increased the prices of all model and their variants in the Indian market. The price hike range between Rs 7,000 and Rs 39,000 depending on the model. Here is the complete price list.
Thoughts About Renault Cars Offers June 2021
Renault is offering attractive discounts and benefits on its entire range. This will certainly help to lower the costs because of the recent price hike issued by the brand. The brand's latest offering, the Kiger compact-SUV has been well-received in the market.