- 27 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Renault has announced offers and discounts on all models sold in India for the month of June 2021. All variants of the Kwid, Triber, Duster and the Kiger are eligible for the offers from the company this month.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 this month depending on the model and its variant. The offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses, loyalty benefits and more.
Offers and discounts are available for a limited time only and are valid on purchases made between June 1 and June 30. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Renault Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 52,000 this month. Benefits include a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000. The company is also offering customers an additional discount of Rs 2,000 for online bookings and purchase.
Renault is also offering eligible customers either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility. The offers vary depending on the variant and manufacturing vin of the vehicle.
The Renault Triber compact-MPV is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 55,000. The 2020MY receives the maximum benefits amount. While the 2021MY of the compact MPV is limited to Rs 45,000 discounts.
Benefits on the 2020MY of the Triber include a cash discount of Rs 25,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000. The same corporate discount or the rural bonus is also offered on the Renault Triber 2020MY.
On the other hand, benefits on the 2021MY of the compact MPV include a cash discount of Rs 10,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000, a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000 and an online booking bonus of Rs 5,000.
The brand's latest offering, the Renault Kiger compact SUV is offered with maximum cash benefits of up to Rs 10,000 in the form of a corporate discount or a rural bonus. However, returning Renault customers purchasing a Renualt will also receive a 5-year or 1,00,000kms extended warranty.
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000. Customers purchasing the lower-spec 1.5-litre engine variant of the Duster SUV is offered benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000, a cash benefit of Rs 15,000 and a loyalty benefit of Rs 15,000. Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option is offered the highest benefits this month. This includes up to Rs 30,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, and Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus. The same corporate and rural offer is available on the Duster Turbo, which is offered in the standard variant of the SUV.
Renault has recently increased the prices of all model and their variants in the Indian market. The price hike range between Rs 7,000 and Rs 39,000 depending on the model. Here is the complete price list.
Thoughts About Renault Cars Offers June 2021
Renault is offering attractive discounts and benefits on its entire range. This will certainly help to lower the costs because of the recent price hike issued by the brand. The brand's latest offering, the Kiger compact-SUV has been well-received in the market.