- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Renault announces the latest set of offers on the entire line-up of cars sold under the brand in India. All variants of the Kwid, Triber, Duster and the Kiger are eligible for the offers in August 2021.
Buyers will be eligible for maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.3 lakh this month depending on the model, variant and state. The offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses, loyalty benefits and is available for purchase made between August 1 and August 31.
Renault Kwid Offers
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000.
Over the standard offers, Renault is also offering eligible customers either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The above offers are valid for Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Kerala. Buyers from the rest of the states in India receive maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000.
Renault Triber Offers
The Triber customers are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 90,000. Buyers opting for 2020MY receive a cash discount of Rs 35,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000.
On the other hand, buyers opting for 2021MY of the Triber receive a cash discount of Rs 25,000 an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000, a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 10,000. All Triber customers are eligible for either a corporate bonus or a rural offer of Rs 10,000.
Renault Kiger Offers
The brand's latest offering, the Renault Kiger compact SUV is offered with maximum cash benefits of up to Rs 20,000. This includes a corporate discount or a rural bonus of Rs 10,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000.
Certain customers in the state will be offered with 5-year / 1,00,000kms extended warranty. Also, the company is offering Buy Now Pay Later finance schemes in India.
Renault Duster Offers
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.3 lakh. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000, a cash benefit of Rs 35,000 and a loyalty benefit of Rs 15,000.
Over the standard offers, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000 and a Rs 10,000 additional exchange bonus under the r.e.li.v.e scrappage program. These offers are only valid in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Kerala.
Buyers in the other states receive maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000. This includes Rs 30,000 exchange benefit, Rs 20,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 loyalty benefit. They are also eligible for a corporate discount, rural offer and more.
Thoughts About The Renault Cars Offers August 2021
Amidst the rising car prices, Renault is offering a host of offers on its entire range of vehicles available in the country. The brand's latest offering Kiger is also part of the offers available this month.