- 8 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- News UN assists India's mammoth COVID-19 vaccine rollout on Jan 16
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Finance Gold Price Top Rs. 49000/10 Gm After US Treasury Secretary Advocates Higher US Stimulus
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Renault India has announced a set of new year discounts and offers on its entire range of cars sold in the market. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 95,000 is offered this month depending on the model and its variant for January 2021.
The new year offers on the Kwid, Triber, and the Duster SUV include cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus, maintenance packages and a special cash discount for buyers from the rural parts of the country.
The company is also offering a low rate of interest finance scheme at 5.99 per cent with the Kwid and the Triber models. According to the company's website, offers are valid until January 31. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Renault Kwid is an entry-level hatchback and is offering benefits of up to Rs 60,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000, and a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000.
Additionally, a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 is offered for customers in Urban areas. On the other hand, customers in rural areas receive a cash bonus of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility.
The Renault Kwid is offered with two engine and transmission options. The Kwid hatchback retails at a starting price of Rs 3.12 lakh, while the top-end Kwid Climber automatic variant costs Rs 5.31 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Renault Triber compact-MPV is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 70,000. This includes an exchange bonus of up to Rs 30,000, a cash benefit of up to Rs 20,000 and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus.
Customer can also avail a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 in Urban areas. While customers staying in rural areas of the country get a discount of Rs 5,000. The Triber currently retails between Rs 5.2 lakh and Rs 7.5 lakh for the top-spec automatic variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The brand flagship model, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 95,000. The SUV is available in the 1.5-litre and 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine options. The lower-spec 1.5-litre engine varaints are offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and Rs 15,000 loyalty benefit.
While the top-specs turbo-petrol variants are offered with Rs 20,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus and an Easy Care maintenance package for 3 year or 50,000 kilometres.
In addition to this, a corporate bonus of Rs 30,000 or rural offer of Rs 15,000 is also available with the Duster. The Renault Duster retails at a starting price of Rs 9.57 lakh, while the top-spec Duster Turbo CVT automatic costs Rs 13.80 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Renault Car Discounts & New Year Offers Announced For January 2021
Renault aims to boost sales of its cars and in the first month of this year. In addition to it, the company also recently increased the prices of its entire vehicle line-up by a substantial margin. The offers will help make for an easier purchase decision despite the price increase in the Indian market.