- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Renault India has announced a new set of offers and discounts for the month of April 2021. The automaker has introduced offers only on the select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the Indian market.
The company currently sells four cars in the Indian market: the Kwid, the Triber, the Kiger and the Duster SUV. Expect the Kiger, all other models are eligible for discount offers this month. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 this month depending on the model and its variant.
The offers include either cash discounts, exchange bonuses, loyalty benefits and more. Discounts and offers are valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Renault Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 this month. Benefits include a cash discount of Rs 20,000 on vin 20 vehicles. However, the vin 21 vehicles receive a cash discount of Rs 10,000.
Additionally, both MY vehicles are offered with an exchange benefit up to Rs 20,000 and a loyalty benefit of up to Rs 10,000. Customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility.
Moving to the next model, the Triber compact-MPV. Renault is offering the Triber with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000. Benefits include a cash discount of Rs 25,000 on vin 20 vehicles. However, the vin 21 vehicles receive a cash discount of Rs 15,000.
The same exchange benefit and loyalty benefits are offered as the ones available on the Kwid hatchback. Customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The company is also offering a low rate of interest finance scheme at 6.99 per cent with the Triber, which will help make the new car purchase easier.
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000. Customers purchasing the lower-spec 1.5-litre engine variant of the Duster SUV is offered benefits of up to Rs 45,000.
This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 15,000. Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option is offered the highest benefits this month. This includes up to Rs 30,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, and Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus. The same corporate and ruler offer is available on the Duster Turbo, which is offered in the standard variant of the SUV.
Thoughts About Renault Cars Discounts & Offers Announced For April 2021
Renault is offering attractive discounts and benefits with their select vehicles, which will help reduce the cost of owning one by a good margin. The finance scheme offered on vehicles will also make the car purchase easier with low EMIs and downpayment. The brand's latest offering, the Kiger compact-SUV has been well-received in the market.