- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Renault India is offering its entire line-up of vehicles with attractive discount offers for February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month depending on the model and its variant.
The company currently sells three cars starting with the Kwid, the Triber, and the Duster SUV. All models are offered with cash savings, exchange bonuses, corporate discounts, loyalty bonus and a special cash discount for buyers from the rural parts of the country.
The company is also offering a low rate of interest finance scheme at 5.99 per cent with the Kwid and the Triber models, which will help make the new car purchase easier. Discounts and offers are valid on purchases made between February 1 and February 28. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Renault Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000, an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000, and a loyalty benefit of Rs 10,000.
Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or rural offer of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility.
Moving to the compact-MPV offering from the brand, the Renault Triber is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus Rs 10,000.
The compact-MPV is offered with the same corporate discount or the rural bonus that is offered in the Kwid hatchback. As mentioned before, the company is also offering a low-interest rate finance scheme on both models.
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 95,000. Customers purchasing the lower-spec 1.5-litre engine variant of the Duster SUV is offered benefits of up to Rs 75,000.
This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and a loyalty bonus Rs 10,000. Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or rural offer of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, customers choosing 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option are offered the highest benefits this month. This includes up to Rs 20,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus and an Easy Care maintenance package for 3 year or 50,000 kilometres. The turbo-petrol variant also receives the same corporate discount or the rural bonus that is applicable on the 1.5-litre variant.
Thoughts About Renault Cars Discounts & Offers Announced For February 2021
Renault has joined a long list of manufacturers, who continue to offer their cars with a host of exciting offers. The increases the value for money for factor for Renualt cars and make it easier for a new car purchase in the country. Alongside, the company is also gearing up to introduce the fourth model, the Kiger to the Indian line-up this month.