- 16 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- Sports TNPL 2021: Trichy Warriors vs Tiruppur Tamizhans: All-round Trichy win; All match awards
- News CBSE Class 12 results to be announced at 2 pm
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Renault has announced special discounts, benefits and offers for the month of March 2021. These discounts and offers are available on the Kwid, Triber and Duster models across India, with benefits ranging between Rs 45,000 and going all the way to Rs 75,000. The discounts and benefits, however, vary depending on the model and the variant selected.
Starting with the entry-level offering from Renault, the Kwid. The entry-level hatchback from the French brand is offered with benefits worth up to Rs 50,000. This includes Rs 20,000 via direct cash discounts, another Rs 20,000 via exchange offers and the remaining Rs 10,000 offered in the form of loyalty benefits.
The Renault Kwid is also offered with Rs 10,000 worth of corporate benefits or Rs 5,000 worth rural benefits for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members. The brand is also offering an additional exchange benefit of Rs 5,000 for customers selecting the std and RXE 0.8-litre variant.
Moving on to the brand's sub-4-metre compact-MPV offering, the Renault Triber. The MPV is offered with slightly higher benefits worth a total of Rs 60,000. This includes Rs 30,000 worth of cash discounts, Rs 20,000 exchange benefits and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonuses.
Also, similar to the Kwid, the Triber will also receive either corporate discounts worth Rs 10,000 or rural benefits of Rs 5,000. There is also an additional exchange benefit of Rs 5,000 for customers selecting the RXE variant of the Renault Triber.
Finally coming to the Renault Duster, the SUV comes with total benefits worth up to Rs 75,000 for its 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered variants. The standard version of the SUV, however, receives lower benefits worth up to Rs 45,000.
Both variants of the Renault Duster will also be offered with either corporate discounts worth Rs 30,000 or rural benefits of Rs 15,000. Additionally, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered Renault Duster variants will receive an exclusive easy care package of 3-year or 50,000km.
Renault has mentioned that all the discounts, benefits and offers mentioned above are applicable only for bookings and retails made during the month of March 2021.
Thoughts On The Renault Car Discounts For March 2021
Renault has yet again announced its long list of exciting monthly offers and discounts for its products in the Indian market. The discounts and benefits are exclusively for the month of March and will vary between models, variants and geography.