- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 4 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Lifestyle Jennifer Winget Raises The Oomph Factor In A Grey Dress But Her Chunky Golden Neck Piece Steals The Spotlight
- News Popular Tamil actor Vivekh hospitalised
- Finance Ashoka Buildcon Surges On Winning Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Project
- Movies Anushka Sharma Shares Some Priceless Moments From Last Year With Virat Kohli, See Video
- Sports IPL 2021: How golf swing helped Chris Morris in his big-hitting prowess
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion To Be Flipkart-Exclusives; India Launch Officially Confirmed
- Education Bihar Police Result 2021: CSBC Releases Home Guards And Driver Constable Result
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Renault has announced special discounts, benefits and offers for the month of March 2021. These discounts and offers are available on the Kwid, Triber and Duster models across India, with benefits ranging between Rs 45,000 and going all the way to Rs 75,000. The discounts and benefits, however, vary depending on the model and the variant selected.
Starting with the entry-level offering from Renault, the Kwid. The entry-level hatchback from the French brand is offered with benefits worth up to Rs 50,000. This includes Rs 20,000 via direct cash discounts, another Rs 20,000 via exchange offers and the remaining Rs 10,000 offered in the form of loyalty benefits.
The Renault Kwid is also offered with Rs 10,000 worth of corporate benefits or Rs 5,000 worth rural benefits for farmers, sarpanch and gram panchayat members. The brand is also offering an additional exchange benefit of Rs 5,000 for customers selecting the std and RXE 0.8-litre variant.
Moving on to the brand's sub-4-metre compact-MPV offering, the Renault Triber. The MPV is offered with slightly higher benefits worth a total of Rs 60,000. This includes Rs 30,000 worth of cash discounts, Rs 20,000 exchange benefits and Rs 10,000 loyalty bonuses.
Also, similar to the Kwid, the Triber will also receive either corporate discounts worth Rs 10,000 or rural benefits of Rs 5,000. There is also an additional exchange benefit of Rs 5,000 for customers selecting the RXE variant of the Renault Triber.
Finally coming to the Renault Duster, the SUV comes with total benefits worth up to Rs 75,000 for its 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered variants. The standard version of the SUV, however, receives lower benefits worth up to Rs 45,000.
Both variants of the Renault Duster will also be offered with either corporate discounts worth Rs 30,000 or rural benefits of Rs 15,000. Additionally, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol powered Renault Duster variants will receive an exclusive easy care package of 3-year or 50,000km.
Renault has mentioned that all the discounts, benefits and offers mentioned above are applicable only for bookings and retails made during the month of March 2021.
Thoughts On The Renault Car Discounts For March 2021
Renault has yet again announced its long list of exciting monthly offers and discounts for its products in the Indian market. The discounts and benefits are exclusively for the month of March and will vary between models, variants and geography.