- 18 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Next With Rajamouli To Go On Floors In Summer 2022?
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Lifestyle Saiyami Kher Wears An Embellished Yellow Gown And Sets Some Festive-Wear Goals
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Jaguar Land Rover India launches the Range Rover Sport SVR in India at Rs 2.19 crore, ex-showroom. The SVR is now the range-topping variant of the Range Rover Sport and can be booked on the brand's website or dealerships across the country.
The Range Rover SVR is available in a host of exclusive colour schemes with multiple finishes that the customers can choose from. However, it is available in one fully-loaded trim. The SUV arrives as a Completely Built-Up (CBU) unit in India.
Engine, Transmission & Performance
The highlight of the SVR variant is its engine. The SUV is powered by a massive 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine paired with an 8-speed Automatic Transmission. Power is sent to all four wheels with Land Rover's revolutionary Terrain Response system as standard.
- Max power: 567bhp @ 6500rpm
- Peak torque: 700Nm @ 5000rpm
- Accelration (0 to 100kmph): 4.5 seconds
- Top speed: 283kmph
There are five manual Terrain Response settings: Comfort, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud and Ruts, Sand, and Eco. The SVR continues to feature an Electronic Air Suspension which provides exceptional wheel articulation and poise. The air suspension works in conjunction with the respective ride modes.
The SVR variant features a sportier stance as compared to other models in the Range Rover Sport's line-up. This includes vents designed to improve brake cooling. Body-colored detailing at the rear and an SVR badge also help to identify the SVR.
- LED headlamps with DRLs
- LED taillamps
- Carbon-fibre inserts on bootlid
- SVR badging
- 21-inch alloy wheels
- Black contrast roof
Interiors Features & Technology
As mentioned before, the sporty theme of the SVR has been carried on the inside as well. The lightweight SVR Performance seats offer an enhanced driving posture and provide comfort on long journeys. The supportive seats also create more rear legroom.
- 19-speaker Meridian Surround audio
- Dual-channel subwoofer
- 10-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 10-inch instrument cluster
- Touchscreen for climate control and seat heating
- Panoramic sunroof
- Steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Dual-tone leather-finished dashboard, steering & seats
The Range Rover SVR comes loaded with a host of safety features including a driver condition monitor and a 360-degree camera.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Traction Control (ETC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- 8 airbags
The company also provides a host of optional safety packs to choose from including Drive Pro Pack and Park Pro Pack; among others.
Thoughts About The Range Rover Sport SVR Launched In India
The Range Rover SVR strikes a perfect balance between performance, luxury and handling. The Range Rover is known for its sporty nature. However, the SVR take it up a notch to provide the thrill around every corner in this large SUV. The Range Rover Sport SVR rivals the Mercedes-Benz GLE and the BMW X5 M Sport.