- 57 min ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The Chief Designer of Tata Motors, Pratap Bose has resigned from his post in the company. Pratap Bose is responsible for designing many successful cars in the brand's portfolio. The company states that Pratap is currently serving his notice period.
An internal memo was circulated earlier this week within the Tata Group states, "Pratap Bose has decided to leave for better opportunities. He will proceed on leave for his remainder of (his) tenure."
Martin Uhlarik, Head of UK Design Centre, Tata Motors will be taking over duties from Pratap Bose in the company. Mr Uhlarik has now been appointed as the Head of Design, Tata Motors with immediate effect.
Pratap Bose was responsible for designing some of the important cars from the brand. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, Altroz and the all-new Safari. The upcoming cars such as the HBX has also been developed under his guidance.
These Tata cars are responsible for a total turnaround of the brand's car design. The Tiago started the revolution with a fresh design from the brand. The design had a more impact when the brand launched its first compact SUV, the Tata Nexon.
The Hexa is another revolutionary model from the brand that took a rugged approach to the MPV's design. However, with the launch of Harrier and its split-style front fascia, the SUV stood apart from its segment rivals in the market.
The same was repeated with the launch of the Altroz, which also had a fresh design as compared to the crop of premium hatchbacks present at the time of its launch.
Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors, said, "I am delighted to announce the appointment of Martin Uhlarik as the new Global Design Head of Tata Motors. Martin is an experienced automobile designer with deep domain knowledge of design, keen understanding of international trends and extensive operational experience with leading automobile companies in several geographies."
He further added, "His rich experience and expertise will inspire our teams to further enhance our vehicle design philosophy and language. I take this opportunity to also thank Pratap for his services and wish him the best for the future."
Thoughts About The Pratap Bose Resigning As Tata Motors Design Head
Pratap Bose was responsible for the brand's exceptional design turn around of its cars. Over the years, Tata Motors introduced a host of vehicles that have been designed under his guidance. The peak of Pratap's design came with the introduction of the Nexon, Harrier and the Altroz in the market.